Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Space Rangers getting there powers too easy (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7463)

Phantom Stranger 10/30/16 12:29 PM

Space Rangers getting there powers too easy

Do you guys think the Space Rangers got their powers to easiy?

Up until that point getting new powers was hard. Andros just givening them morphers seemed too convenient a way of then getting powers.

Captain Mutiny 10/30/16 12:33 PM

Re: Space Rangers getting there powers too easy

Andros had the morphers the whole time. He was supposed to recruit Rangers to join him but didn't trust anybody until he meant the Turbo Rangers. We never mean Andros before so it wasn't inconceivable for him to have more morphers. Its like saying it was too easy for the original MMPR team to get their powers, just because Zordon already had them to give.

PRangerX 10/30/16 12:35 PM

I remember wondering how the heck they were going to have time to find new powers when I saw the preview for the second part of the episode. It ended up being a cool moment though...When Andros gives them the morphers and they morph as Space Rangers for the first time.

MMPR Forever 10/30/16 12:36 PM

This is when Power Rangers started to get too crazy with the new powers.

VR Master 10/30/16 12:37 PM

Its not any more crazy than the Zeo Rangers just making the Turbo Powers out of nowhere for no real reason.

KimandTommy 10/30/16 12:39 PM

I wish the original Turbo Rangers got to become the Space Rangers. Tommy would have needed to be Red though.

No Green Spandex 10/30/16 12:40 PM

No way! If that happened... Tommy definitely needed to be blue like TJ. It would have tottally rehabbed the character if they finally let someone else have the glory. If TJ can go blue so could Tommy have.

MMPR Guy 10/30/16 12:42 PM

Just as long as Justin still leaves in Turbo.

Turbo Guy 10/30/16 12:43 PM

Justin should have came back as the Silver Ranger.

Astronema 10/30/16 12:45 PM

I think it was for the best. Space worked best with the cast they had.

As the the original topic. I had no problem with Andros having the powers the whole time. I made sense , since it seemed like Andros knew more about how the Turbos's could legitimately help him than he was letting on.