Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   A Fool's Hour Episode Discussion Thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6487)

MattEmily 02/20/15 01:43 PM

A Fool's Hour Episode Discussion Thread

Here's the discussion thread for tomorrow's new episode.

Usagi Reborn 02/21/15 08:05 AM

Re: A Fool's Hour Episode Discussion Thread

The description for this episode has me nervous. With Tyler learning the value of team work. We have been through this with great debuts for only mediocre episodes to follow and derail any momentum. I really hope this isn' t one of those goofy episodes with a shoehorned in moral.

Starlight Starbrite 02/21/15 05:24 PM

What a good episode today. It's awesome to see DC off to a great start.

Superstatler 02/21/15 05:30 PM

I didn't like it. It just came off as anticlimactic after last week. So two out of three bad episodes so far. Maybe Judd Lynn can't save this mess that has been the Neo Saban Era.

MattEmily 02/21/15 09:42 PM

This episode was pretty good even with an episode that has a moral lesson in it.

The fights were cool in it.

Tyler going off on his own because he had a hunch that Sledge and Fury were up to something secretive.

New enlargement method. We haven't had an original method of growing monsters since Space.

New cockpits.

A cool victory saying "Monster extinct."

MattEmily 02/21/15 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstatler (Post 52324)
I didn't like it. It just came off as anticlimactic after last week. So two out of three bad episodes so far. Maybe Judd Lynn can't save this mess that has been the Neo Saban Era.

are you always going to be Doom and Gloom after every episode that you don't like? It's not the whole season.

VR Master 02/22/15 01:01 AM

I dug the new cockpits too. Its cool when they are able to do original stuff like that. I agree about the moral of the episode being handled well.

Phantom Stranger 02/22/15 01:02 AM

Superstatler, its way too early to know if DC will work or not. No need to jump to conclusions after just a few episodes.

PRangerX 02/23/15 03:54 PM

I liked the episode. There was some good team dynamic stuff. Glad Koda's origin was finally cleared up. The zord stuff reminds me of RPM. Since three Rangers have their own Megazord so far. It is funny seeing Triceratops be pink. I like how Sledge kicked the Rangers butts in the beginning to show he was a tough foe. I like how they explained how Sledge got back to Earth. But it does seem odd that he waited 65 million years. Seems like a long time to wait around without changing much. It seems odd that Koda and Chase are working in the resturant now. Since they seemed to be diggers in the first episode.

Usagi Reborn 02/23/15 04:06 PM

I like how the moral of the episode wasn't heavy handed. Tyler was even right to go on his own in a sense. Since his hunch was right and ended up saving the day. I do agree that the whole timeline it wierd. I mean Sledge stuck accross the universe for 65 million years? Koda living for 100,000 years. Lets not forget Fury hanging around for 65 million years and finding no energems.