Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Who were the Psychos? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9026)

Super Cena 07/22/20 11:16 AM

Who were the Psychos?

Were they powered up monsters, Rangers gone bad, Dark Specter's creations, or something else entirely?

Massive Ego 07/22/20 11:27 AM

Re: Who were the Psychos?

They were created from Dark Specter's essense. That is why using them taxed his powers.

Delta Max 07/22/20 11:29 AM

I would like to think the Psychos were a Ranger team gone bad. They accepted Dark Specter's Psycho Morphers so they could have more power. But it turned them into the evil team we first see in PRIS.

Black Dino Ranger 07/22/20 01:53 PM

Dark Specter created the Psycho Rangers himself.

Goldar Supreme 07/22/20 02:11 PM

I think they were five monsters that Specter gave more power too.

Zabitan 07/22/20 02:47 PM

I sometimes wish the same actors who played the Space Rangers played the Psychos because then it could be explained that their clones made from a combination of the Rangers' DNA, and Dark Specter's.

As for what they actually are, I'm not sure I like to imagine they were either prisoners of the UAE who got experimented on against their will, or monsters given evil Ranger powers.

Black Gundam Silver 07/22/20 03:06 PM

Those two choices seem the likeliest.

Omega Black 07/22/20 03:15 PM

They were just a really strong version of the evil Rangsr teams we have seen on the show.

No Green Spandex 07/22/20 11:42 PM

They were probably supposed to be Dark Specter's elite guard. Which is why they were leaked. Astronema convinced him to let her use the Psycos against the Rangers. Specter trusted her to not overuse them. He thought her loyalty was gaurenteed once the cyber equipment was installed in her.

SPD Emergency 07/22/20 11:43 PM

I think they were definitely good Rangers gone bad. A lot like A Squad.