Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did Adler Kill Mrs. Evans? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9003)

Super Cena 07/08/20 11:33 AM

Why did Adler Kill Mrs. Evans?

He supposedly loved her , yet he killed her?

Goldar's Revenge 07/08/20 11:36 AM

Re: Why did Adler Kill Mrs. Evans?

Originally, he only wanted to kill her husband but the seeds of Master Org and it made him even more insane. It put him over the edge to kill the mother and to try to kill Cole.

Ranger Black 07/08/20 11:37 AM

Adler didn't truly love Cole's mom . If he did he never would have killed her. He just wanted to possess her. Master Org is really the scariest villain in PR. Because he was just normal jealous human who was capable of such evil. The seeds only gave him the means to act on his evil intentions.

Khan's Wrath 07/08/20 11:38 AM

I don't think Adler started out evil. But his thoughts and actions definitely brought him over to the dark side.

Captain Codfish 07/08/20 11:39 AM

Adler was an incredibly interesting villain. You almost feel sorry for him but at the same time loath him for the evil acts he committed. Really unforgivable. acts... Yet Cole forgives him anyway even though he was a victim. Which shows just how pure hearted Cole Evens was.

Ranger Black 07/08/20 11:42 AM

I am glad Adler didn't magically turn good in the end like a lot of pr villains have. They could have done that and had Cole's parents be alive. I am glad they didnt do that cop out.

Alyssa's Sensei 07/08/20 11:42 AM

I wonder if Master Org can come back?

Mistress Rita 07/08/20 11:43 AM

I wonder what would happen if a regular org ate the seeds of Master Org

VR Master 07/08/20 11:45 AM

They would presumably become the new Master Org

Goldar's Revenge 07/08/20 11:45 AM

Master Org would overwrite the Org's personality.