Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Comment on Power Rangers Morphinverse (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8312)

Ashley Andros 12/02/17 07:14 PM

Re: Comment on Power Rangers Morphinverse

Well I think this is a good idea for a fan fic.

Zabitan 12/08/17 09:48 PM

Re: Power Rangers Morphinverse

Just a reminder I didn't delete anyone's posts I just thought it would be a good idea to merge this thread with the comments thread to avoid confusion about why there was a separate thread.

MattEmily 12/08/17 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 70099)
Just a reminder I didn't delete anyone's posts I just thought it would be a good idea to merge this thread with the comments thread to avoid confusion about why there was a separate thread.

some of the comments I would've agreed with but some of the comments have nothing to do with your fic plus I think it would've made more sense to keep them separate since now it gets extra messy

Zabitan 12/08/17 11:03 PM

I'll have to fix that then.

Zabitan 12/08/17 11:12 PM

Comment on Power Rangers Morphinverse

This is a thread to comment on my Ultimate/Expanded Alternate Universe story Morphinverse what do you think of it? What do you like? What don't you like? Do you wonder how or why I did certain things?

Please let me know what you think so that hopefully I can make this a better story for you.

MattEmily 12/08/17 11:22 PM

Re: Comment on Power Rangers Morphinverse

let's just say you're tempting me to do the same thing and I haven't even gotten through the first page LOL