Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What are your expectations for Jungle Fury? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2599)

red timeforce ranger 02/01/08 02:12 PM

diseny good job on prdt and i like see bea the fly in prjf

Sakura3 03/20/08 08:27 AM

I've loved it ever since Space Patrol Delta and Ninja Storm was great too. I didn't like Dino Thunder all that much.

As for the 14th series I have a feeling it's going to be way better than Wild Force. This is the first we've had an all wild cat core 3 team. Not too sure how well Wolf and Rhino will mix in though. I get to watch four straight episodes right off the start so I'll see how Disney does with this new series.

I love how it's coming together for this US adaption so I'll see what happens before I pass judgement.

Cool theme again this year and I've Downloaded BOTH versions of it. (Bandai and Disney)

I do like the idea of a Purple Ranger for once.

DarkBlaze 03/21/08 02:09 PM

So far JF has lived up to most of my expectations.

PrimoPiccolo 03/25/08 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango
Cool theme again this year and I've Downloaded BOTH versions of it. (Bandai and Disney)

Bandai has a Jungle Fury song?

Kamen Rider Decade 04/04/08 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance (Post 30694)
So far JF has lived up to most of my expectations.

Lived up to every expectation I had for it, it's very very disappointing.

Sakura3 04/05/08 01:06 AM

I like it already and after 3 straight I'm looking forward to seeing this series. I have ABC East which helps me out.

However I've got some serious bad news.

OK check this out -

On Februay 17 2009 over the air will no longer exist. That means some of you guys might not even see the Jungle Fury finale. In order for that you need a converter box , or Cable or a Dish that has ABC East feed. Otherwise you guys could be out of luck this February / March.

PrimoPiccolo 04/05/08 01:26 AM

Who doesn't have cable? I don't even get more than 25 channels on my plan, but my parents upgraded from antenna before I was even born.