Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What are your thoughts on Katherine Hillard? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8888)

Usagi Reborn 05/24/20 11:42 PM

Re: What are your thoughts on Katherine Hillard?

Honestly how much more could they do with Kim? She had one or the longest runs and had her character development. Tommy and Kim were happy together and the only obstacle left was the loss of her powers. But that was written in to lead to her exit and was resolved.

Kat was an awesome character. She went from a pawn to evil to a reluctant Ranger...To a confident young women capable of leading the team if necessary.

Kimberly Cares 05/26/20 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn (Post 77468)
Honestly how much more could they do with Kim? She had one or the longest runs and had her character development. Tommy and Kim were happy together and the only obstacle left was the loss of her powers. But that was written in to lead to her exit and was resolved.

Kat was an awesome character. She went from a pawn to evil to a reluctant Ranger...To a confident young women capable of leading the team if necessary.

There was plenty more to do with Kim. She would have become Tommy's second in command I think. I thought you would have seen take more of a center role and save the day. The Power Loss Storyline would have gone on longer. She would have been like the Sixth Ranger of Season 3. Then in Zeo she could have become Red Ranger. Tommy would have kept his White Ranger Powers until switching to Gold.

Maiden Ranger 05/26/20 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberly Cares (Post 77489)
There was plenty more to do with Kim. She would have become Tommy's second in command I think. I thought you would have seen take more of a center role and save the day. The Power Loss Storyline would have gone on longer. She would have been like the Sixth Ranger of Season 3. Then in Zeo she could have become Red Ranger. Tommy would have kept his White Ranger Powers until switching to Gold.

That would have been interesting. I would have liked to have seen the older Rangers go on and see there adventures in college.

PRangerX 05/26/20 12:18 PM

I actually assumed that was where they were going in Turbo when they graduated. I was surprised they went right into the workforce. But in some cases it was more or a Summer job thing.

Captain Codfish 05/26/20 12:20 PM

It is interesting to wonder what would have happened if JDF stayed on longer. They probably would have kept the others around with him. Even with the management changes to come We will never know fully what would have happened if Levy and Sloane stayed in charge past the beginning of Turbo.

Ninja Lord 05/26/20 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 77492)
It is interesting to wonder what would have happened if JDF stayed on longer. They probably would have kept the others around with him. Even with the management changes to come We will never know fully what would have happened if Levy and Sloane stayed in charge past the beginning of Turbo.

Levy was still in charge through Time Force.

Goldar's Revenge 05/26/20 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Lord (Post 77493)
Levy was still in charge through Time Force.

Codfish is right. Levy remains an exec for as long as you said, but midway through Turbo is Showrunner duties shifted to Tzachor. At that point PR was a rare series where one of the Executive Producers that weren't the showrunner.

Power Red 05/26/20 12:27 PM

I don't think they wanted to do a show based around college students.

Piccolo Diamond 05/26/20 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Red (Post 77495)
I don't think they wanted to do a show based around college students.

Its funny if thats true since the high school aspect was phased out after Turbo for a long while..And the Rangers were frequently around the college age.

Alyssa's Sensei 05/26/20 12:31 PM

And we did get Alyssa in college..