Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Trakeena's Trainin (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8712)

Superstatler 05/11/20 05:45 PM

Re: Trakeena's Training

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuxedo Moon (Post 76228)
How did she become so powerful after a day of training with Villamax?

Perhaps the training was actually much longer then the timeline of the half hour episode.

Wild Bore 05/11/20 08:01 PM

Re: Trakeena's Trainin

I honestly never cared for Trakeena. Even when they made her stronger. I felt she was a weak big bad. Of course things only got worse the next season with Vypra. Who at least was just a henchwoman. Nadiera was annoying in Time Force but Ransik made up for him..

A Gia To Remember 05/12/20 02:11 PM

I am going to have to go with the fact she was an alien and exercise worked a lot faster for her.

Black Gundam Silver 05/12/20 05:38 PM

Its odd that they didn't just write Trakeena as the main villain in the beginning. Since she was much easier to focus on then Scorpious' costume.

Dustin Dude 05/14/20 09:31 AM

It was way too quick. Power Rangers has inconsistencies like that sometimes..

Zordon's Legacy 05/16/20 09:23 AM

Power Rangers stretches believability sometimes. But it works since its a fantasy.

MattEmily 05/16/20 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Gundam Silver (Post 76978)
Its odd that they didn't just write Trakeena as the main villain in the beginning. Since she was much easier to focus on then Scorpious' costume.

Very true in fact I don’t even think he was even a costume since how could anyone even get in that thing?

Kimberly Cares 05/18/20 08:43 PM

I actually liked Trakeena better before she trained and became the main villain. She was funny in her role before that

Ranger Black 05/19/20 08:29 PM

More time took place then the episode showed us.Which is why Scorpious was so worried. His daughter was missing for a long time.

Noble Leo 05/20/20 12:29 AM

It should have taking Trakeena several episodes to be a good fighter. It was way to quick.