Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Special Wedding Episode (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7705)

Kimberly Cares 01/17/17 08:56 PM

Special Wedding Episode

Wouldn't it be cool if they had JDF and AJJ guest star so they could do a special wedding episode?

KimandTommy 01/17/17 08:58 PM

Re: Special Wedding Episode

This would be great. Even though I think they would already be married. I am willing for canon to say differently if we get to see them married.

MMPR Forever 01/17/17 08:59 PM

What a good throw back to MMPR and everyone's favorite couple. I would be very interested in somethin like this. The first episode I sould be excited for since the failed Zeo Experiment.

Ninja Kat 01/17/17 09:00 PM

"Season to Remember" shows us that Tommy marrieds Kat. So it would have to be a wedding with Tommy and Kat.

Goldar's Revenge 01/17/17 09:36 PM

This is very unlikely to happen. I doubt they bring back old characters just to get married. And getting JDF and AJJ back isn't easy. I also believe Tommy is going to marry Kat. But who knows if Sutherland wants to come back. I doubt they have Tommy and Kat marry in screen either.

Rita's Pita 01/17/17 09:38 PM

I think Tommy and Kim make more sense together . And our the more popular couple. I would love to see them get married after all these years.

Captain Codfish 01/17/17 09:40 PM

Kat and Tommy get married. Its in continuity and has been for years. Tommy and Kim both move on and our probably still friends. Its not in the cast and crews MO to just bring old characters back for a publicty stunt like this. Not unless they are doing a special team up. It wouldn't be for a wedding.

Yellow Fan Forever 01/17/17 09:45 PM

I would love to see some type of wedding though. Not counting a villain wedding like Rita and Zedd

Usagi Reborn 01/17/17 09:47 PM

A wedding between Kat and Tommy would be cool but not likely to happen on screen.

Changeman Returns 01/17/17 09:48 PM

Its best not to deviate from the Sentai..