Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   "Kill" and "Dead" in Power Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5274)

shadownightwolf 11/06/14 06:29 PM

"Kill" and "Dead" in Power Rangers

How come movies like Disney like Frozen has got words like kill and dead, and the staff that word on power Rangers never have used these words. What's the stigma behind this?

MattEmily 12/04/17 10:23 PM

Re: "Kill" and "Dead" in Power Rangers

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadownightwolf (Post 47468)
How come movies like Disney like Frozen has got words like kill and dead, and the staff that word on power Rangers never have used these words. What's the stigma behind this?

every once in a blue moon we'll hear the forbidden d-word but Power Rangers doesn't like to use it since I guess in their view a kid would see the word in a bad light. Movies generally can get away with more which is why you'll hear the word in movies.

Bandora's Ghost 12/04/17 10:48 PM

I think they should be allowed to use it. It doesn't need to be every second or anything like that.

Original Power Rangers 12/04/17 10:54 PM

I don't see a problem with it. Its not like they are going to make PR tv-14. Its not unreasonable to use those words when it fits.