Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   ( Not News) Power Rangers Netflix Based Show (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9120)

PRangerX 02/10/21 02:20 PM

( Not News) Power Rangers Netflix Based Show

I've been thinking about Netflix's desire to take build more franchises to compete with Disney Plus ...And other streamers mining their own ip.

I'd like to see a Netlfix original series spinoff of the Power/Rangers movie. You would likeky need a new cast but you could continue the story where the movie left off. If successful it could lead to other spinoffs. Perhaps you can get Dean Israelite back to helm the show.

Nova Prime 02/18/21 04:17 PM

Re: ( Not News) Power Rangers Netflix Based Show

I don't see Netflix being interested. Perhaps an animated series but not likely.

Dino Ranger Knight 02/21/21 12:31 PM

I wouldn't mind this at all..Not sure how likely it is though.

Time Force Traitor 02/21/21 04:34 PM

This would be an interesting idea. I woukd guess it would take place in the timeline of the new movies though.

MMPR Forever 02/21/21 04:37 PM

I think any MMPR series on Netflix should be a continuation of the original MMPR series..

Jen's Revenge 02/21/21 04:38 PM

Its a good idea but it seems like PR is moving away from Netflix. Only a few seasons are even left on there. And who knows how long before all of PR is gone.

PRangerX 02/21/21 04:40 PM

I made this thread not thinking about the fact the reruns just mostly left netflix. But it could work on any streaming service that is willing to pay.

Adam Red Turbo 02/25/21 02:49 PM

This would be a great idea to realistically target the older fans without betraying the original show's target audience. I would think it would be a 3D animated series rather a en more live action.

Samurai Mentor 02/25/21 02:51 PM

If they did something like this I think it would be its own thing and not tied to the 2017 movie.

Goldar's Revenge 02/25/21 02:52 PM

Unfortunately the movie is considered a disapointment and they don't seem interested revisiting that world. Its likely any series like this would be in the same universe as the current franchise or the new movie timeline.