Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What did you think of Ziggy (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8233)

Zabitan 11/27/17 08:41 PM

What did you think of Ziggy

Personally I thought he was my old time favorite Ranger because I liked how silly he was, and I think that if I were a Ranger I would be like him.

Also I like Green, and I like how he commented on everything.

MMPR Forever 11/27/17 09:50 PM

Re: What did you think of Ziggy

He was funny but couldn't save RPM. Which wtrayed wayy to far away from MMPR.

Falconzord Commander 11/27/17 10:10 PM

I thought he was good since RPM started out so serious. They needed a more funny cnarcter on the team to balence all that out he ended up being a pretty effective Ranger afterall. He also had a heart of Gold. It waa funny watching his relationship with K develop.

Ninja Storm Fan 11/27/17 10:28 PM

He was the only good character of the series. He would have fit in Ninja Storm but the rest or the series was lame.

Siren Ranger 11/28/17 07:48 AM

One of my favorite Rangers ever. He was so funny! And you could really relate to him as the everyman stuck in the apocalypse.

Tzachor Era 11/28/17 08:12 AM

I didn't like him. If Tzachor produced SPD than he wouls have been a comic relief character instead of a Ranger.

Saban Fan 11/28/17 08:13 AM

I would be interesting to see how Saban would have handled Ziggy. He would probably be like Skull or Spike.

Super Cena 11/29/17 06:48 PM

He was a good Comic Relief Ranger. And was needed for levity in such a serious season.

Bonus Ranger 11/29/17 09:06 PM

I would have rather Doctor K become the Green Ranger with Ziggy as the boom of the group.

No Green Spandex 11/29/17 09:07 PM

Well he could always be the Orange Ranger!