Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did they ruin the series (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8788)

No Green Spandex 05/01/20 10:33 PM

Re: Why did they ruin the series

The show got much better once Tommy left. Although season 1 Tommy was actually great.

MMPR Forever 05/11/20 05:26 PM

They ruined the series when there ended MMPR. They didn't have a good season again until Ninja Steel..

No Green Spandex 05/11/20 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 76922)
They ruined the series when there ended MMPR. They didn't have a good season again until Ninja Steel..

The show went 15 years plus with no good seasons? I disagree.

Alyssa's Sensei 05/12/20 02:28 PM

The idea they ruined the series by making changes doesn't make any sense. They couldne just use the same old zords and powers forever.

Dino Blaze 05/16/20 09:35 AM

The series got good again with DinoThunder. Dino Charge was okay, not as good as DT though.

Goldar's Revenge 05/16/20 09:44 PM

I loved the inventiveness of MMPR season 2 and 3 but it wasn't going to last forever. Zeo was an attempt to give the show fresh legs once the fad ended. It didn't work but PR was destined to change from season to season at some point. It was just too expensive not to change the themes every season.

The idea everything after season 1 was bad, seems silly to me. It was fine for what it was. But outside of the Green Ranger saga, it doesn't hold a candle to season 2 or 3. Some seasons maybe have had better writing...But MMPR seasons 2 and 3 were PR's peak of creativeness. It was a perfect storm that can't be recreated.

Hexagon Ranger 05/18/20 09:02 PM

We had a lot of great moments after season 1. The first several seasons were very interconnected and continuity heavy...If that is what you like.

Kimberly Cares 05/18/20 09:03 PM

I think MMPR was great! Zeo was pretty good too. Turbo got a little boring though.