Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Master Vile (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7663)

Rita's Pita 12/26/16 02:06 PM

Master Vile

What ever happened to Master Vile? It seemed odd for him to be introduced as such a powerful force and just give up so easily.

Captain Mutiny 12/26/16 04:02 PM

Re: Master vile

It was bacause of the Sentai Footage. They ran out of it with Vile.

MattEmily 12/26/16 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny (Post 62025)
It was bacause of the Sentai Footage. They ran out of it with Vile.

He really didn't fight much in Kakuranger if I recall correctly. He was pretty much the typical evil leader - he just stuck to his lair.

No Green Spandex 12/26/16 06:05 PM

The funny part is that they could have wrote him off in "Master Vile's Last Stand". Since there was footage of him getting "destoryed".

A Gia To Remember 12/26/16 06:06 PM

Vile was pretty boring to tell you the truth.

Astronema 12/26/16 06:08 PM

I think he liked to mostly keep to his own galaxy. Once he realized the Rangers were stronger than he though, he decided to remain in his Dark Galaxy permanently.

MattEmily 12/26/16 06:10 PM

actually it was his home galaxy of M-51.

Space Hero 12/26/16 06:13 PM

We saw him at the beginng of Space at the big villain meeting. So Vile could have been part of "Countdown to Destruction" off screen. In which Zordon's Wave would have vaporized or purified him.

KimandTommy 12/26/16 06:22 PM

Re: Master Vile

I think he wasn't as strong as he made himself out to be.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/26/16 06:50 PM

Re: Master Vile

Vile was starting to lose his power and was worried about his reputation. He thought destroying the Rangers would be an easy way of keeping his rep intact. But once he saw it wasn't so easy, he knew to go into hiding. Also since he would eventually have his power problem exposed to Zedd and Rita. Vile couldn't afford to ignore Vile's order to the meeting. But likely stayed in hinding during the real fighting. I think Hexagon of SPD eventually hunted him down to make sure he was eliminated as any kind of threat. They also didn't want him passing off his knowledge to anyone else.