Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   favorite ranger (girl) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=917)

lightranger00 08/25/05 08:10 AM

id have to say my favorite was kat or kimberly hard to choose :lol:

lightranger00 08/30/05 04:12 PM

wll someone plz poast hear

PRangerX 09/01/05 12:29 PM

My favorites our, Jen, Karone, and Kat.

shishi ranger 09/02/05 11:21 AM

Trini :(

proJCM 09/29/05 08:15 PM

Im gonna have to say....Ashley

LUNAR WOLF22 09/29/05 08:24 PM

i have to sa kimberley pink
http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/kim-mmpr1.jpg
http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/pinkranger.jpg

ultradude 09/29/05 09:10 PM

which kat are we talking about? i personally like Kat Manx

harold17 09/30/05 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ultradude@Sep 30 2005, 01:10 AM
K. Manx has started to grow on me a lot, she's just cool. But not as much as Kira, she's probably the coolest girl ranger EVER. She's beautiful, and a great singer too, not to mention that she looks like a realistic fighter (you know, not weak-looking, like she could actually hurt someone).

Tori was ok but she struck me as "unrealistic", I mean, a ninja surfer...ok >_>(not that rangers are supposed to be *realistic*, but Kira was a much more common girl of our time). Besides she was really ungirlish (except for a few parts where she showed attraction to blake or that chapter where her worst fear was something like "oh please don't touch my hair!" :lol: ).

Wild Force had Alyssa as the cute girl, and I always preferred her over Taylor. Taylor was a bit too full of herself.

The other 2 SPD girls are great and I like them a lot.

MMPR's Kimberly was very nice too. Few girl rangers in PR history have managed to successfully merge girlyness with toughness as nicely as Kimberly did. Trini was ok, but Kimberly was just so much better

LR had Dana, my favorite (overall) ranger from that season. Kelsey always looked all sweaty and hyperactive. Eww.

Cassie was just the best from her time, but PR's girls went downhill since Kimberly left. They were all either non-charismatic or ugly.

So, my girl rangers Top 5 looks like this:

1.Kira
2.Kimberly
3.Z
4.Syd
5.Dana

Never saw Time Force, but judging from what I saw in the TF/WF team-up, I think that Jen could very well be between my favorites. Also missed Lost Galaxy, I have only seen like 6 or 7 chapters of it and I don't feel it would be fair to judge them.

PRangerX 09/30/05 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ultradude@Sep 30 2005, 01:10 AM
I was talking about Katherine Hillard. She replaced Kimberly as the Pink Ranger in Season 3 and stayed on the show till turbo, when she gave her powers to Cassie.

Gold ranger 09/30/05 10:07 PM

I like sexy kat ranger!!!