Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Does the UAE still exist? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9025)

Goldar Supreme 07/22/20 02:10 PM

Re: Does the UAE still exisit?

Why not? Just because the main UAE members were eliminated , it doesn't mean there aren't other members to take their place. There has been plenty of time for the old UAE to reform or a new one to be formed. They just aren't ready to make a major move. It took Dark Specter 10,000 years to make his major move.

Miki1988 07/23/20 04:42 PM

They could have had the Warstar be one of the former UAE fractions who grew in both power and numbers, becoming its own version of UAE back in Megaforce.

Anyway, I'm sure UAE still exists in some shape or form, because Lord Zedd's Z staff and Astronema's mind control device and other former villain-stuff didn't just come out of the blue. Someone must have given those to Evox's "co-workers".

BeastMorpher5 07/24/20 05:53 PM

Good point, there has to be some evil organization . Just like there is one for all Rangers.

Revenge of the UAE 07/24/20 06:08 PM

I think it does. Its likely that some members stayed behind for selfish reasons and other survivors just re-organized.

Ranger Eagle 07/31/20 09:39 PM

Re: Does the UAE still exist?

I don't think they are around anymore. There are just a bunch of evil factions now.