Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   They need to continue Ninja Steel (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8791)

Massive Ego 12/09/18 04:58 PM

Re: They need to continue Ninja Steel

I don't mean literally erase them continuity. Just don't reference them .

MMPR Forever 12/09/18 05:01 PM

I am all for continuing Ninja Steel. Its the only good series since MMPR. Everything else shouldne really be in continuity. They should stilk bring back MMPR though. Do both MMPR and Ninja Steel as a side season.

MattEmily 12/10/18 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 76562)
I don't mean literally erase.them continuity. Just don't reference them .

but that would also mean you pretty much want no evidence of their existence.

Zarius 09/20/19 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saban Fan (Post 76558)
I don't have much faith in Beast Morphers since Saban is no longer in the picture.

Saban didn't do PR many favours in that second era. Samurai, Megaforce and Ninja Steel were considered series nadirs (I don't mind Ninja Steel but can respect the majority's stance on it), with Dinocharge being the only exception, although Dino Supercharge was also criticised.

Beast Morphers is doing very well so far

Massive Ego 09/20/19 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarius (Post 76679)
Saban didn't do PR many favours in that second era. Samurai, Megaforce and Ninja Steel were considered series nadirs (I don't mind Ninja Steel but can respect the majority's stance on it), with Dinocharge being the only exception, although Dino Supercharge was also criticised.

Beast Morphers is doing very well so far

Agreed Beast Morphers has been a life saver. Neo Saban was crap aside from the movie. Beast Morphers is the best PR season in a decade.

Black Gundam Silver 04/25/20 06:09 PM

Ninja Steel was okay at tines but mostly boring. I don't see a great need to continue it.

Lightspeed Fire 04/26/20 07:23 PM

Ninja Steel wasn't more then a one season show. It could have been a lot better. It was okay though.

Maverick Ranger 04/30/20 05:14 PM

They clearly want to do seasonal teams now. They have for decades, I don't see that changing.

DinoWar 05/11/20 11:15 AM

Ninja Steel wasn't that great. It was best as a one and done season imo.

Disney Princess 05/11/20 05:09 PM

I was so disappoint when Ninja Steel had nothing to do with Ninja Storm. Disney would have had it be Ninja Storm season 2.