Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Most Memorable PR Moment (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1625)

MingyMingyJongo 06/26/01 02:50 PM

Most Memorable PR Moment

through the course of Power Rangers there have been many moments that we will always remeber. Which one will YOU always remember? Which one touched your heart forever? If you say other please indicate the moment.

jenlovesalex 06/28/01 03:36 PM

I think mine must be when Andros appeared on the bridge of the megaship at the end of Countdown to Destruction Part 2 and was reunited with the others I loved that.

MorphinTime 06/28/01 07:49 PM

You know, i have been thinking about this, and those are all real good moments, but the most memorable moment was back in 93 when the show started.

MiChaos 06/30/01 04:11 PM

There are a lot of memorial moments, like the moment in the Power Chamber just after Zordon and Alpha 5 left in Shift into Turbo or the time when Andros morphed into his battlized armour and left Ashley to go to the Dark Fortress in Countdown to Destruction. I could name some others but they were the best IMO.

Sudowoodo13 07/05/01 01:40 PM

The Thunderzords being destroyed and the whole Ninja Quest thing.

Goldspaceranger 07/06/01 03:07 PM

When Andros slashed Zordons tube and when the command center blew up the first time and even the second time I must say those impacted me more than anything else.

BT20 07/07/01 05:13 AM

most memorable moment

the only one i can really think of right now is when kim & Billy left & they showed all of those clips during the ending credits. also the master vile 3 parter.

JustAnotherBlueRanger 07/07/01 08:50 AM

Re: most memorable moment

never mention the words 'insert' 'Zedd' and 'Rita' again, please.

let's see memorable momments...

There's Kim's fall...

Passing of the torch was pretty memorable at the time but not now.

My top three:
3. the whole Negative protons segement. this just annoyed me and put a whole wash to a mini mystery.
2. The end of Chase into space, Justin watching as his friends leaving him behind.
1. The 'final' destruction of the green Ranger powers vs. Turban Shell.

jenlovesalex 07/07/01 12:15 PM

Re: most memorable moment

I think there are alot of memorable moments in the power rangers.And there are to many to say.

GoGalacticRed 07/08/01 02:30 AM

In MMPR when the White Ranger removed his helmet to reveal his identity and Kim fainted when she saw it was Tommy.

That's just one of my favs. There are just too many to list.