Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   any one know (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2091)

PRangerX 11/29/06 10:46 PM

Welcome back White, haven't seen you for awhile. As you can see things I have changed a bit. But the more things change the more they stay the same.

Anyone can change their name by requesting it from me.

Smokin Ranger 11/30/06 10:32 AM

Cheetamus Primal will never change.

The best way I have found to work with torrents. Is just to start the torrent and then leave it dl, all through the night. After you wake up, most of the time the file is almost. If not complete.

A VLC player is real handy to, pretty much anything I torrent. A VLC will play the file.

jpwagner5 11/30/06 05:39 PM

ok thnxs, o and did u know there more information that jesus is real more than ceaser. god bless

Josh Rider 11/30/06 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virginian (Post 27839)
No one is saying Jesus didn't exist, he was insane. All those 'miracles' were just creative license taken by his crazy followers.

As for more real, a human can not be more real than another human, that is a ludicrous bullshit.

I can't help but think, despite how much of a newb(not neccesarilly n00b) jpwagner5 is, you come across as an asshole to him(no offense though):rolleyes:

PRangerX 12/01/06 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh Rider (Post 27840)
I can't help but think, despite how much of a newb(not neccesarilly n00b) jpwagner5 is, you come across as an asshole to him(no offense though):rolleyes:

Virginian is like that with everyone, has been for years. I wouldn't take it personally.

PRangerX 12/01/06 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virginian (Post 27850)
Noob, newb, been here five years, I'll treat anyone who has shown that little intelligence the same way. If you are told it's codec problem, you should have the brains to figure out you got your answer now go solve the problem. If you are told it's because the media viewer you are using doesn't fully support the file format, you need to go find one on your own. Basically do the work yourself and never be an asshole like jpwanker5 was.

Josh isn't a noob, he has visited the other boards for years. And he even lurked here a few times.

jpwagner5 12/01/06 06:52 PM

u know wut virgian or wut ever u gay name is u were a noob at one time 2 u dumb shit. and 4 the god thing, how did we all get here u all knowing asshole.

PRangerX 12/01/06 11:31 PM

There is no need to be rude to someone just because they are new. I mean if you don't want to answer a question, just ignore it. Its true, we were all newbies once, Now if newbie comes in with some kind of attitude and deserves to flamed, its a different story. But in this case I don't see where it was that bad of a request. In any case his problem was solved.

jpwagner5 12/02/06 01:02 PM

ok ur probably like 30. still live with your mommy at home. no girl friend or friends for that matter. and u sit around all day talking about power rangers. WOW u must hav no life. i asked a question and u started being a DICK to me 4 no fucking reason. now when u reply to this u'll say "well u asked a dumb question" yea i asked it because i am a newb.

JasonFrank 12/05/06 04:36 AM

http://twindragonzentertainment.com/rangerstore/