Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Princess Org (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7633)

Princess Org 12/13/16 10:13 AM

Princess Org

Wouldn't it be cool if Master Org had a daughter that fought the Rangers? She could have turned good in the end like Nadiera.

Sailor Saban 12/13/16 10:14 AM

Re: Princess Org

I like that idea. Its right up Sabans wheel house

Toxica 12/13/16 10:18 AM

Maybe Toxica could have been the Princess Org.

KimandTommy 12/13/16 10:21 AM

Only if Princess Org was defeated in the end. She woukd have been evil like all Orgs.

Changeman Returns 12/13/16 10:22 AM

Its best not to add characters that weren't in the Sentai. Its bad enough they added Master Org.

Power Rangers Forever 12/13/16 10:24 AM

Master Org made the villains interesting though. Jindrax and Toxica were more comic relief villains.

Space Hero 12/13/16 10:31 AM

Maybe the Orgs could have originally come from outer space. And after Adler was defeated she could have came to Earth to take over. Her dad could have been the Org King. He would have come for the final battle.

Lion Tamer Org 12/13/16 12:00 PM

Its more likely Princess Org would be the main villain instead of Master Org. Unless you have him show up at the end in the final form we saw.

A Gia To Remember 12/13/16 12:06 PM

Its funny how PR has had so many female maIn villains. Especially back then...Its actually surprising they didn't have a Mistress Org or something.

Captain Codfish 12/13/16 12:15 PM

Its probably to go with the evil witch motif. Plus it happens a lot in the Sentai. So they could have got the idea from there too.

Massive Ego 12/13/16 12:16 PM

I think a Princess Org woukd have been overkill. Master Org was more than good enough.

Sentai Snob 12/13/16 12:19 PM

See with no Sentai there is no American Sentai.

MattEmily 12/13/16 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Fanatic (Post 61386)
Its best not to add characters that weren't in the Sentai. Its bad enough they added Master Org.

I disagree. Granted the actor wasn't very good in my opinion but it was an awesome story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Rangers Snob (Post 61387)
Master Org made the villains interesting though. Jindrax and Toxica were more comic relief villains.

I completely agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 61393)
Its funny how PR has had so many female maIn villains. Especially back then...Its actually surprising they didn't have a Mistress Org or something.

no doubt about that.

Astronema 12/13/16 05:09 PM

A Princess Org does sound interesting.

You know Adler/Master Org sounding kind of wooden actually works in Wold Force. Since he is supposed to be a cold and seemingly emotionaless character.

Power Rangers Forever 12/13/16 05:10 PM

I'm surprised Lightspeed didn't have Vypra as the main villain.

Dark Specter's Revenge 12/13/16 05:11 PM

Not with that actor and the way her character was written.

Lion Tamer Org 12/13/16 05:13 PM

Its possible the Master Org actor was told to deliever his lines that way on purpose.

Princess Org 12/13/16 05:15 PM

I like the idea of having Vypra as the main villain. I agree she would need more backstory. And perhaps another actor that had more presence.

Vypra's Monster 12/13/16 06:13 PM

I like the idea of Vypra being the leader. It would have made so much sense since she was an American Villain. Its the only real change I woukd make too the season

Massive Ego 12/13/16 06:14 PM

I did think Vypra would play a more major role when I saw the preview and the credits. But it was hard since the actress didn't seem to be very good. Or wasn't directed well. Perhaps she was more of a stuntee or something like that.

MattEmily 12/13/16 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 61424)
I did think Vypra would play a more major role when I saw the preview and the credits. But it was hard since the actress didn't seem to be very good. Or wasn't directed well. Perhaps she was more of a stuntee or something like that.

she was just meant to be there so they could use the Japanese footage of her much like they did with Toxica, Kapri and Marah granted we saw very little Sentai footage for Kapri and Marah.

Diabolico Rising 12/13/16 11:36 PM

Right just got used to the Astronema and Trakeena type villains.

Vypra's Monster 12/19/16 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 61426)
she was just meant to be there so they could use the Japanese footage of her much like they did with Toxica, Kapri and Marah granted we saw very little Sentai footage for Kapri and Marah.

I think they could have given her a bigger role if the chose to.

Time Force Traitor 12/20/16 12:59 PM

I just don't see Vypra as a credible villain. And really don't see the need for a Princess Org. Unless you make Toxica the princess? But that would tottally change the character.

MattEmily 12/20/16 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vypra's Monster (Post 61669)
I think they could have given her a bigger role if the chose to.

they could have it was just Tzachor didn't want to do that since he wanted to use as much Sentai footage as they possibly could. Sure Chip was like a head writer at that point in time but he still had to listen to Tzachor.

Maligore 12/21/16 07:53 AM

The real problem was Saban was too cheap to do anything too original with Vypra.

Dark Specter's Revenge 12/21/16 07:53 AM

The series really started to go downhil with Lightspeed.

Massive Ego 12/21/16 07:55 AM

Nah, the show was still good for a few years. It didn't shit the bed until Ninja Storm. Its amazing how much the show has sucked since then. There was some warning signs in Wild Force but NS took thinks to a new low. That aside from the first half of RPM , the show has never recovered.

Hexagon Ranger 12/21/16 12:29 PM

I woukd have have Princess Org turn out to be a planet for Hexagon.

Samurai Mentor 12/21/16 06:57 PM

This is a good idea for a character. She would have added a lot to the villains. Master Org could have used a serious counterpart since his other henchmen were more comedic.

Dayu's Tears 12/21/16 07:53 PM

I think it would be pretty tedious. There is no need for another villain in Wild Force. I can't see Master Org having a daughter. And even if she wasn't Adler's, she would have known something was wrong with him.

Rita's Pita 12/21/16 09:06 PM

I think there is plenty of room. A funny daughter like Nadiera would have made the season more fun. It helped Time Force.

Jungle Master 12/21/16 09:29 PM

I'm all for another villain. Especially if there original to PR.

Dic Dubber 12/22/16 12:19 PM

I would have liked this. She would have been more of a funny character if I was in charge. Master Org took himself way too seriously.

Trakeena's Revenge 12/27/16 02:05 PM

I would have loved a Mistress Org to replace Master Org. She could have had the same character and it woukd have worked.

Gold Ranger In Danger 12/27/16 02:13 PM

Having a female Master Org instead of another lackey woukd make more sense. There were plenty of villains in Wikd Force. And you don't want to water down the Master Org Storyline.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/27/16 02:26 PM

Exactly, one like lead Org what ever the gender. The seeds of Master Org likely didn't care if a man or a woman ate them.