Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Mack and Brody consult with Billy? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7809)

Superstatler 03/21/17 07:41 PM

Did Mack and Brody consult with Billy?

It seems like those communicators are oddly similar to the MMPR ones. Especially with how they are presented. I think they may have reached out to Billy to help them.

Hexagon Ranger 03/21/17 07:46 PM

Re: Did Mack and Brody consult with Billy?

I think its more likely they got help from Hexagon. Its why they got there base looking so high tech already. Which would have been hard even for Mick.

Doomsday 03/21/17 07:49 PM

Hexagon has most likely been defeated and exiled to Space by now. Its likely that Mick used some backwater contacts he may have had.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 03/21/17 07:50 PM

Mick would know about Hexagon. I think they are still around and they helped the Ninja Steel Rangers. They probably appointed Mick the mentor in lieu of anyone else.

MMPR Forever 03/21/17 07:54 PM

That would be really cool..The stuff with Billy not Hexagon. Which I don't believe in..

MattEmily 03/21/17 08:31 PM

I believe in Hexagon but only to a point. I don't mind previous Rangers having a secret alliance in order to help out new teams but I didn't like that whole war idea thing that Amit had cooked up since that's not what a Ranger is. We all know that Power Rangers fight evil and other Power Rangers are not evil unless they have been brainwashed or unless a villain has duped them.

MMPR Forever 03/21/17 11:43 PM

Thats why I don't believe in Hexagon.

A Gia To Remember 03/21/17 11:43 PM

It makes more sense for the Rangers to work together, not against each other.

MattEmily 08/05/17 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 65076)
It makes more sense for the Rangers to work together, not against each other.

exactly that's why I only partially believe it and that's only because of the video diary and because Jason had implied knowing some of the previous Reds in Forever Red.