Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Is Alpha 5 really dead? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6770)

Captain Codfish 05/28/15 07:18 PM

Is Alpha 5 really dead?

Amit Bhaumik mentioned that he considered Alpha Five to have been killed during the Eltar invasion. This was when he visited the PR Newsgroup after Wild Force.

MattEmily 05/28/15 08:33 PM

Re: Is Alpha 5 really dead?

It's a good question but I don't believe he is since the Blue Senturion survived the attack and apparently so did the Robot Rangers.

Rangermanuel 05/28/15 08:54 PM

I was so disappointed Alpha 5 never came back

Lightspeed Zeo 05/28/15 10:24 PM

Since it never was stated on screen the current writers could retcon it. While its possible Alpha died on Eltar. I like to think Six's new voice chip was from 5. Explaining why he acted like Alpha 5 in Space.

MMPR Forever 05/29/15 11:28 AM

I think Alpha 5 is alive. I would like to think he retired to Edenoi after the defeat of Specter where the planet has been rebuilt since Dregon's defeat.

Rangermanuel 05/29/15 12:27 PM

Maybe he did retire come to think of it

Gosei Gold 05/29/15 10:16 PM

I was hoping the Rangers were going to find Alpha Five in Angel Grove during "Once A Ranger". But they decided to go with Six for some reason.

MattEmily 05/30/15 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gosei Gold (Post 54929)
I was hoping the Rangers were going to find Alpha Five in Angel Grove during "Once A Ranger". But they decided to go with Six for some reason.

probably because Disney wasn't allowing them access to the original voice actors and they didn't want to taint such an iconic Alpha with a bad replacement voice.

Gosei Gold 05/30/15 08:08 AM

But they replaced the original VA for Alpha 6 anyway?

Turbo Black 05/30/15 08:11 AM

If Alpha wasn't dead you would think he would have been in "Forever Red" rather then 7. But Amit wrote the episode and to him Alpha 5 had been destroyed.