Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   a big reunion battle season/movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1207)

Kamen Rider Decade 08/14/06 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:58 AM
its your life
Finally something intelligent from you written unintelligently. It's a very very very tiny start.

Phantom/Ranger 08/14/06 07:14 AM

CHEETAMUS_PRIMAL

TAKE MY ADVISE SORT YOUR PROBLAMS TAKE A BREAK FROM WATCHING POWER RANGERS AND OTHER KIDS SHOWS YOUR MIGHT BE WATCHING,
THINK YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO DO GROWN UP STUFF INSTEAD FOCOUS MORE ON YOUR JOBs or family whatever.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/14/06 11:58 AM

Moron there is no underscore in my name.

Your advice is about as useful as a dead cat. Take it yourself. My life is just fine the way it is.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/14/06 02:53 PM

Well ShadowRangerPower, Why don't you take your own advice and take some english lessons,
Quote:

and bet rider licking ur arse so he can be a staff member or a special members thing
No I'm not, I hate you, its that simple, you must be thinking of yourself

PuRpLeHaZe 09/01/06 10:39 PM

ok i doubt it'll happen nd im not gunna restate wat they both sed but why does everyone hate shadowranger? hes not the brightest but so wat if he doesn't use proper grammer. it doesn't really matter. its the thought (if he even thinks im not too sure) that counts. also, i feel kinda bad for the dumbass. the only person who comes to his aid is probably himself under a different name rita. he always refers to the classic power rangers it cant be pure coincedence that his only aid is a person under the name of the original power rangers enemy. so why do u guys hate him?

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/02/06 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PuRpLeHaZe@Sep 2 2006, 02:39 AM
ok i doubt it'll happen nd im not gunna restate wat they both sed but why does everyone hate shadowranger? hes not the brightest but so wat if he doesn't use proper grammer. it doesn't really matter. its the thought (if he even thinks im not too sure) that counts. also, i feel kinda bad for the dumbass. the only person who comes to his aid is probably himself under a different name rita. he always refers to the classic power rangers it cant be pure coincedence that his only aid is a person under the name of the original power rangers enemy. so why do u guys hate him?
Nive Try, We know its you

PRangerX 09/02/06 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rider_Leangle+Sep 2 2006, 06:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rider_Leangle @ Sep 2 2006, 06:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PuRpLeHaZe@Sep 2 2006, 02:39 AM
Nive Try, We know its you [/b][/quote]
Actually he has a differnt ip and email address than Shadow. So he seems to be legit. I am going to close this thread.