Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Judd Lynn and Doug Sloan? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6589)

PRangerX 03/17/15 12:14 AM

Judd Lynn and Doug Sloan?

Who is the better showrunner? You can include their time as story editors.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/17/15 12:16 AM

Re: Judd Lynn and Doug Sloan?

honestly i like both of em i mean PR was not the same without Judd Lynn but Douglas Sloan made the earlier PR seasons really good too.

Kelly Power 03/17/15 12:22 AM

Doug did a great job with with Ninja Storm and DinoThunder. So I would say he is the best.

Astronema 03/17/15 01:37 PM

Judd Lynn the best. The guys has pretty much done it all. At one point even wrote most
of the episodes himself. He was a big part of great seasons like Space and Galaxy. He has always done a good when on the show. Doug is good too, I just feel Judd is better.

Astronema Karone 03/17/15 02:18 PM

Judd Lynn was always one of the greatest writers with PR i got to admit

MMPR Forever 03/17/15 05:36 PM

They did good work on MMPR but I really like Tony Oliver myself. He basically co-created Power Rangers. Such a good writer. One of the reasons why I am givening Samurai a second chance is because I heard Oliver was a consultant.

MattEmily 03/18/15 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 53574)
They did good work on MMPR but I really like Tony Oliver myself. He basically co-created Power Rangers. Such a good writer. One of the reasons why I am givening Samurai a second chance is because I heard Oliver was a consultant.

that he was for Samurai but it's not like he did much with it. He was mostly just responsible for the Bulk and Spike stuff.