Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Tommy and his Habit of destroying Zords (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6809)

MattEmily 06/12/15 12:06 PM

Tommy and his Habit of destroying Zords

Now obviously he was the one that gave the command to continue battling Rito and the 4 monsters even though he knew that it could risk stripping them of their powers and he told his team in Dino Thunder to destroy the zords as well which gives him a bad rap around the fandom but something that doesn't make any realm of sense is that most Rangers would take such a chance.

The Rangers took a chance like this in "Doomsday, Part 2." Not all of them spoke their mind about it on-screen only specifically I believe Trini and Jason did. The zords needed 12 hours to recharge but Jason said they would take him in half an hour. Zordon warned them that if the zords' backups had failed then everything including them in the Morphin' Grid could vanish... now why is it that only Tommy gets the bad rap for his decisions? Jason has made risky decisions himself... decisions that could have killed his whole and not just destroyed their zords or powers.

Fury Road 06/16/15 06:04 PM

Re: Tommy and his Habit of destroying Zords

What about TJ. He lost both Megazords for his team?

VR Master 06/16/15 06:15 PM

I think Tommy and TJ were both in desparate situations. They had to face terrible odds and couldn't risk losing. They both get a bad rep for that.

A Gia To Remember 06/16/15 10:15 PM

I think Tommy was just trying his best to protect the world. He had to make hard decisions..The same with TJ. A lot of Red Rangers have lost zords. Its just because of how dangerous being a Rangers is. Epecially back in the MMPR days.

GRanger4Life 06/19/15 11:48 AM

Tommy was the man. Its not his fault the villains did their best to take the Rangers down. At the end of the day he go the team through it. TJ was just inexperienced as a leader. He did the best he could.