Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   You are a Power Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3016)

Orange Ranger 01/10/11 10:06 PM

You are a Power Ranger

You are a power ranger. Which team are you on? Are you a new one or are you replacing an old one? Are you on a new team? What color are you? Be sure to include a background story. Take mine for example:

I am the lone ranger. I am the very first ranger that ever existed back in prehistoric times. I singlehandedly defeated all the bad guys except one, which I got help from the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. I am the color orange.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/10/11 10:06 PM

You sound delusional.

PRangerX 01/10/11 10:07 PM

I don't see anything wrong with the thread. It sounds more like an RPG type thing though. But there is nothing wrong with using you're imagination

metalranger 01/10/11 10:07 PM

I am Kimberly's Pink Ranger suit. FAR OUT...................

psychic ranger 01/10/11 10:08 PM

I am the Ice ranger was a ranger since my teen years got my powers from magical orbs 3 one got me the power over ice, light, and time and my ranger morphing powers I'm not part of any team but I help past ranger teams and future teams up to spd my powers were genetic like spd just got chosen by the orbs because I already had the powers that I got chosen with. I am color of light blue for ice, yellow with some gold markings for light, and white for time But I usually stay to help the Lightspeed, Wild Force, and Time Force which I was old friends with Red lightspeed ranger.

MattEmily 05/07/14 02:12 PM

Re: You are a Power Ranger

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX90 (Post 38493)
I don't see anything wrong with the thread. It sounds more like an RPG type thing though. But there is nothing wrong with using you're imagination

Neither do I. RPG or not, Orange could also just be asking a simple question in the vein of "if you were a Ranger, which one would you want to be and would you rather be a new team member or a replacement of a previous Ranger?"

I'd rather be a new team member.
In regards to the team, that's tough but it'd be either Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers or Lost Galaxy for me.