Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Movie Box Office Performance No Spoilers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7822)

Gosei Great 04/01/17 11:07 AM

Re: Movie Box Office Performance No Spoilers

I really wanted a sequel so I am disappointed.

PRangerX 04/02/17 01:43 PM

Box Office Mojo says the film is going to end up grossing 14 million domestic this weekend which is a 60 percent drop from opening week. Its not a good number and won't help its sequel chances. But they did add 8 million in international gross and open in lot of new international markets next weekend.

Massive Ego 04/02/17 01:44 PM

Its sad that such a good movie took such a big hit. I wish they grossed even more than first week to make a sequel more likely.

PRangerX 04/03/17 12:51 PM

It was actually a 64 percent drop.

Carnisoar 04/03/17 12:52 PM

This is real unfortunate. I wish the movie was doing better.

Ninja Encounter 04/05/17 12:12 PM

I think the movie will do better if they add Rocky, Adam, and Aisha. They are more recognizable than Jason, Zack,and Trini.

PRangerX 04/06/17 09:30 PM

Box Office Mojo is predicting a 6.8 million domestic gross for this weekend. Sounds like its ending its theatrical run. Not the box office legs I wanted for he movie but far from a disaster. Lets hope international numbers perk up.

Bandora's Ghost 04/08/17 10:31 PM

It was. actually a decent movie. It really deserved to do better.

Saban Fan 04/10/17 05:41 PM

I think Saban will take total control of the franchise and make sure it is dome right. Just like he does with the show.

Super Troopers 04/10/17 05:46 PM

I haven't watched the show since I was a kid and I enjoyed the movie. A lot of people in my theater seemed to be old fans like me that enjoyed the movie. I am surprised it didn't do better. I hope their is a sequel.