Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Make your own NS/WF team up (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7310)

PRangerX 08/25/16 11:10 PM

Make your own NS/WF team up

The make your own NS Thread inspired me to make this thread. Its always interesting to think of what might have been if they did this team up.

Captain Codfish 08/26/16 11:11 PM

Re: Make your own NS/WF team up

This might sound kind of strange. But I would actually have done Team Carnival teaming up with NS instead. With Zenaku and Lion Tamer as part of the team. Merrick would have a cameo.

Summer Is Rich 08/28/16 11:21 PM

I'm actually glad they didn't do a team up. It just didn't feel like the two teams would have jived very well. Both seasons felt too different.

MattEmily 08/29/16 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summer Is Rich (Post 57434)
I'm actually glad they didn't do a team up. It just didn't feel like the two teams would have jived very well. Both seasons felt too different.

Yes they had different personalities but I thought it would've been interesting to see how they got along.

Mastadon Ranger 09/04/16 11:36 AM

Perhaps Merrick could have shown up with Zen-Aku in a Lunar Wolf/NS team up. It would have been funny seeing Merrick interact with the Wind Rangers. Since he was more serious. Perhaps the Zen-Aku, Thunders and Cam would get captured. That way Merricm would have to work with the Winds.

Forever Pink 09/05/16 02:31 PM

There had to be some way to come up with a way for the two teams to team up. The fact they do have different personalties makes it all the more interesting.

Caveman Koda 09/05/16 02:31 PM

I always wondered why they didn't do it?

MattEmily 09/06/16 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caveman Koda (Post 57494)
I always wondered why they didn't do it?

budget purposes since they would have needed to fly out at least 5 if not 6 actors from the U.S. plus every actor in Wild Force was part of SAG which is the U.S. acting union and union actors aren't typically allowed to participate in non-union productions which Ninja Storm was of course they'll allow it in certain situations such as for example if they agree to the losing of some privileges.

A Gia To Remember 09/06/16 08:49 PM

Master Org returns and teams up with Lothor. So the NS team has to recruit Wild Force to help them. Master Org is defeated and the WF Rangers retire. Merrick and the Princess finally get back together.

Lightspeed Zeo 09/06/16 08:59 PM

I would have brought Vypra as an Org Hybrid. Since she went out with such a whimper in the LR/TF team up.