Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Brody's Imprisonment (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7722)

PRangerX 01/22/17 02:00 PM

Brody's Imprisonment

I mentioned it in the episode thread. But anyone find it weird Brody was just captured for ten years and seemed well.adjusted? It just seemed odd that the villains would keep him around in good health without emotionally breaking him..Brody must be some strong Ninja mentally and physically. It also seemed too easy how they escaped.

Massive Ego 01/22/17 02:01 PM

Re: Brody's Imprisonment

The writers don't care and haven't for a long time. They just throw whatever they want out there, regardless of common sense or continuity. The one writer that did was Eddie and he got canned.

Super Rad 01/22/17 02:04 PM

Yeah but RPM started to have problems even before he left. A writer who can't make deadlines is no.good for the show either. The show hasnt been the same since Galaxy. I used to blame Jonathon for LR- WF. But Lynn hasn't done the good work he did in the earlier seasons since his return.

White Tiger Fan 01/22/17 02:05 PM

I think you guys would like the show better if Amit took over. Lynn is pretty good but Amit was awesome!

Usagi Reborn 01/22/17 02:08 PM

I think Brody blocked everything out and kept it internal. It is miracle he didn't wind up with Stockholm Syndrome and join the villains. Let alone come off as so well adjusted. I suspect his fellow prisoners helped to keep him in good spirits and educated. We see Brody has a computer link up to the ship which no doubt allowed him to educate himself. The main villain didn't think he was enough of a threat to care.

Inner Senshi 01/22/17 02:11 PM

The fact they were mean to him stopped that.

No Green Spandex 01/22/17 02:13 PM

Im sure a lot of people with Stockholm Syndrome were mistreated. Thats the whole reason it happens. Your in a bad situatjon and your mind tries to adjust. Brody must have tremendous mental discipline. Likely one of the reasons his Ninja Star chose him.

Massive Ego 01/22/17 02:16 PM

Brody's too stupid to realize the gravity of the bad situation he was in. And the writers were even dumbmer for writing him to be that way.

Shogun Megazord 01/22/17 02:17 PM

Judd Lynn's a great writer. Saban Brands just has his hands tied and he does the best he can.

A Gia To Remember 01/22/17 06:03 PM

I don't know but I think Brody's an awesome Ranger too. You really feel for him too.