Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Interesting thought about Rita being stuck in the dumpster so long ago (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6895)

kibapower 08/05/15 11:33 AM

Interesting thought about Rita being stuck in the dumpster so long ago

It's fascinating that she had a brother and father who kept their empire running without bothering her dumpster.

PrimoPiccolo 08/05/15 11:35 AM

Re: Interesting thought about Rita being stuck in the dumbster so long ago

We fans could actually write some really great material about how complacent immortal aliens in the PRU are, given how many examples we've seen of friends and relatives of these monsters going missing for millennia and no one looking for them or assuming they're dead and shrugging it off. Though, I suppose part of what makes them evil would be their inability to empathize on that level.

VR Master 08/06/15 10:27 PM

Its mostly because the original back story never took into account what they were going to add to the story later. They obviously didn't realize MMPR was going to become what it was.

Massive Ego 08/06/15 10:29 PM

I'll take this over Thrax being stuck in a dumpster millions of years before he is ever born. Tell me how that makes sense?

Captain Codfish 08/06/15 10:32 PM

Re: Interesting thought about Rita being stuck in the dumpster so long ago

Quote:

Originally Posted by kibapower (Post 56040)
It's fascinating that she had a brother and father who kept their empire running without bothering her dumpster.

Rita was acting separate from Vile's empire. She was actually working for Zedd prior to her capture. I assme she was trying to strike out on her own so she could be her own boss. And worked for Zedd to get ahead.