Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   New Tralier! Power Rangers Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7709)

PRangerX 01/19/17 12:45 PM

New Tralier! Power Rangers Movie

The new Trailer for the Power Rangers Movie has been released.

http://www.thewrap.com/power-rangers...lpha-5-goldar/

Captain Codfish 01/19/17 12:55 PM

Re: New Tralier! Power Rangers s Movie

This definitely should make the people worried about dark and gritty happy.

KimandTommy 01/19/17 12:57 PM

I must confess this trailer has me feeling better. It is more fun and MMPR like than the awful first one.

MMPR Forever 01/19/17 01:00 PM

I'm going to have to agree. Could it be they are actually trying to be true to MMPR afterall? Much better than the crappy first trailer. I hope the new tralier is more indicative of the new movie.

Goldar's Revenge 01/19/17 01:01 PM

The designs are still all wrong. But the new trailer does make me feel better. We shall soon see.

Adam White Tiger 01/19/17 01:02 PM

The new Zack should have been Adam but thats just me.

Overdrive Omega 01/19/17 07:45 PM

Re: New Tralier! Power Rangers Movie

The Trailer makes it hard to really get a read on the movie

Ninja Storm Fan 01/19/17 08:01 PM

I'm just not feeling it. But I only really like Ninja Storm. I wish they would do an Ninja Storm Movie. It would do much better.

Ginger Snap 01/19/17 08:18 PM

Well I think its pretty cool. But I don't know as much as you guys.

Captain Mutiny 01/21/17 05:50 PM

It still isnt out of the woods until we actually see it. Can't knock he film too bad yet either.

No Space Spandex 01/21/17 05:51 PM

I had my misgivings during the first trailer. But this last one was much better. it had more character momments and seenlmed to proview a film with more heart

Bratty Katty 01/23/17 05:21 PM

I've seen people everywhere praise this trailer. But it just comes off as more awfulness to me.This film is going to be a mesh. Some people think this trailer is better but I think its worse..Actually far worse one, since the last one at least left a lot more to be seen.

Zordon's Heroes 01/23/17 05:24 PM

I think both trailers were great! I am anticpating this movie more than any movie since The Force Awakens.

Mega Mission 01/24/17 08:36 PM

Alpha 5 reminds me of Tensou!

Massive Ego 01/24/17 08:39 PM

The new Trailer shows the people complaining that the movie won't be as dark as people think. I for one am very excited about this movie and have been since the first trailer. It looks like a very good film. And a possible rebirth for the franchise after years of terrible seasons.

MMPR Forever 01/24/17 08:40 PM

I'm not glad they are respecting MMPR in this new trailer. It gives me a little hope for the new film. I wouldn't say I am excited. But not as nervous.

Movie Ranger 01/24/17 08:44 PM

The movie looks better and better. I can't wait!

Smarty Pants Rose 01/24/17 08:46 PM

I do like the new characterizations we saw. It was really hard to get a read on the teaser trailer. I do wish this trailer showed us just a bit more.

Captain Codfish 01/24/17 08:49 PM

That's dangerous too though. You don't want to give up too much of a film in the trailers. And its usually a bad sign if massive plot revelations are put in the trailer.

Zeo Mega 01/24/17 08:56 PM

I'm waiting to see what I think of the film. Trailers can be deceiving both ways. I can't judge a movie just based off a few.

Sometimes scenes in the trailer don't even make the fi;m A lot of the scenes in Rogue One's trailer were cut from the actual film.

Ninja Brody 01/24/17 08:58 PM

I can't get into the new film yet. I am all about Ninja Steel. Maybe I will care closer to the release date.