Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   18+ Only Question (not dirty, but not 4 kids!) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1656)

Zabitan 11/20/11 02:08 PM

Re: 18+ Only Question (not dirty, but not 4 kids!)

Kim, Kira, and Kendrix.

crimsonfireranger 08/17/12 12:50 AM

tough I am figuring out my list of hot female yellow and pink rangers let you know I seperating into 3 different lists one for pink, yellow, and overall I would put female blue rangers but there are only two of them
yellow pink overall
Kira Dana Maddie
Ashley Rose Kira
kelsey Kat Dana

MattEmily 08/28/12 11:26 PM

Good choice. I definitely found Kat and Maddie attractive so it was difficult for me to pick.

MattEmily 12/13/14 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 42995)
Hmm..... this question is tough to decide on since there are so many female Rangers that I've found to be hot but I would say that Summer, Lily and Taylor are 3 of the hottest female Rangers... at least in my opinion anyway however Kira and Karone are also hot as well.

Now I'm not sure who to pick here since Summer, Lily, Taylor and Karone were all hot but so was Gia.

PRangerX 12/05/17 10:15 PM

I love how the title of this thread always makes it sound way more controversial than it really is.

MattEmily 12/05/17 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 42995)
Hmm..... this question is tough to decide on since there are so many female Rangers that I've found to be hot but I would say that Summer, Lily and Taylor are 3 of the hottest female Rangers... at least in my opinion anyway however Kira and Karone are also hot as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 49358)
Now I'm not sure who to pick here since Summer, Lily, Taylor and Karone were all hot but so was Gia.

and because of a recent season now this is even more difficult for me to decide since Summer, Lily, Taylor, Kira, Karone, Gia and Kendall would be on my list but I could probably narrow it down to Summer, Lily, Taylor, Karone, Gia and Kendall