Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   After reading the Beast Morpher Announcement (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8626)

PRangerX 02/17/18 10:32 PM

After reading the Beast Morpher Announcement

So after reading the Beast Morpher press release I have some interesting observations. It kinds feels like a RPM vibe to me. Mainly the future aspect and the alien virus part. They also mentions something about using the new concepts to appeal to a wider audience.

Now they make it clear the target audience is children. But I do get the impression that they might be trying to make a series that pleases the older fanbase a bit more. Just something interesting to think about.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/power...hers-confirmed

Green With Envy 02/17/18 10:35 PM

Re: After reading the Beast Morpher Announcement

You know we were so into the fact Go-buster was being adapted in the other thread, we didn't really talk about the premise. Those are interesting observations.

Hasbro Ranger 02/17/18 10:37 PM

Perhaps Hasbro is infulencing things already?

Inner Senshi 02/17/18 10:40 PM

Power Rangers is always going to be a kids show. But I am sure Beast Morpher will be good like wll the other seasons.

Massive Ego 02/17/18 10:44 PM

Good points PRangerX. Perhaps I was being to hasty by dismissing the idea that this could actually be good. Perhaps Judd will finally be able to do a season on the level of his older works.

Cosmic Ranger 02/17/18 10:45 PM

Wow now I am even more excited!

Astro Omega 02/17/18 10:46 PM

If this ends up being the actual case, I can live with waiting for the next Space Season.

Knightstorm 02/17/18 10:47 PM

Today's announcement has given me hope that the next season will be better.

Usagi Reborn 02/17/18 10:50 PM

Perhaps the movie's lukewarm response made them realize they need to think of the older audience a bit more. Just to ensure it cares enough for projects thst are meant to cater to an older audience. I am not saying that the series won't still be a kids show. But the older Saban Seasons were too and still seemed to have more appeal for older fans.

Captain Codfish 02/17/18 10:58 PM

This week does make me feel like exciting times are in store for the brand.