Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The End of the Sentai Snobs, to to final page (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8120)

MattEmily 11/09/17 11:44 PM

Re: What about Sentai Envy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Mighty (Post 68709)
They unfairly banned some of us and you took their side. It's time for us to start our own board and abandon this place.

First off the bans were justified. We're not going to let you guys run wild we have rules on here for a reason which the banned users broke much like if you break the law if you do the crime then you do the time they broke the rules and therefore they had to suffer the consequences.

Second of all you should start your own board since PRangerX has already told you people before that he's not making this a Sentai board.

Sentai Snob 11/10/17 08:16 AM

The Sentai Snobs have been treating unfairly. And now Sentai Is Forever has betrayed us and joined the staff here. i thought he was my friend. We founded the group. It looks like its time to form a new group.

Sentai Mighty 11/10/17 08:18 AM

I am leaving this group now! The Sentai Snobs aren't what I thought.

Sentai Fate 11/10/17 08:20 AM

I am new but I think Sentai Is Forever did a good thing. I like having this forum.

PRangerX 11/10/17 08:22 AM

Sentai Forever isn't part of the staff. I am just letting him mod this forum since it is for your group.

Sentai Is Forever 11/18/17 06:14 PM

Saban Brands could learn from Viz

The way they have closely followed the Sailor Moon Anime in their dub is amazing. Saban Brands could learn a lot from them.

Forever Lame 11/18/17 09:04 PM

Re: Saban Brands could learn from Viz

We are Power Rangers fans , Super Sentai is only part of it. You can't compare it to Sailor Moon. Since Viz is just subbing and dubbing an existing series. Saban Brands or any past owner of the series is not doing that.

MattEmily 11/18/17 09:24 PM

viz is a company who faithfully adapts Japanese anime since that's their job. Comparing them and Saban is unwise since they don't have the same styles or view points.

Also Saban SHOULD NOT BE adapting things to be an exact copy of original Sentai since you Sentai fans already have Sentai so you people should just lay off of it. Stop hating on Power Rangers just because you're Sentai obsessed that you want everything to be an exact copy of the original.
Do you hate U.S. Digimon because they didn't do what you wanted?
How about Pokemon?
DiC's dubbed version of Sailor Moon?
You just want things your way because you don't like Power Rangers and you're that much in love with Sentai that you want everything to be like it.

Sentai Snob 11/18/17 09:48 PM

The name PR should be banned in this forum. Not that a Forever cares because he sold out the Snobs to the staff!

MattEmily 11/18/17 10:01 PM

this is a Power Rangers board you should be thankful that you Sentai fans aren't banned here and that PRangerX is allowing you to stay despite some of your nonsense. I wouldn't have been that nice.