Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Time Force to Wild Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7660)

Astronema 12/28/16 12:34 AM

Re: Time Force to Wild Force

If done right I am not opposed. Wild Force was boring accept for the Master Org storyline and the team ups.

PRangerX 12/28/16 12:54 AM

The idea mentioned about the Time Force Rangers staying in the past to battle the Orgs makes a lot of sense.

Chloe Sullivan 12/28/16 12:13 PM

Mr. Collins could have become Master Org. Wes would seemingly have died , forcing Alex to come back in time. Wes would be possessed by Zen-Aku and eventually restored.

Red Spandex Forever 12/30/16 10:00 PM

Wes and Eric could have teamed up with new Rangers to form Wild Force.

Byron Stinger 12/30/16 10:03 PM

They could have had the Time Force Rangers go back in time to the lost era of Animaria.

Green Spandex Supreme 12/31/16 09:27 PM

I like the idea of Time Force team staying in this present and taking on the Wild Force Powers. I would assume the future would have been changed to where Time Force wouldn't exisit. But the Orga would still rise up. The Rangers would have to decide whether to stop the Orgs or change the future back. Which would include the Orgs causing the apocalypse.

Destiny Defeated 01/01/17 11:49 PM

The Rangers defeat Ransik and Frax. The Rangers lose the Time.e Force powers . The Orgs arise which awakens Princess Shayla. Who gives the former Time Force Rangers the Wild force powers. Mr. Collins sends Eric on a secret mission. But is really infected by Master Org. Zen-aku is revealed to be a cursed Eric. Who becomes Lunar Wolf Ranger once he is freed from the curse.

Ransik Lives 01/02/17 04:45 PM

I would go the Time Force Season 2 route. And expand on the great story they started and couldn't finish properly. A second season of Time Force would have done wonders.

MMPR Forever 01/02/17 05:23 PM

Wild Force is disappointing to me overall. But I would take it over another season of Time Force. At least they tried to be fun for most of the series.Time Force is one of the worst imitators.

Crazy Ranger 01/09/17 10:15 PM

Time Force would accidently unleash the Org and change history. Once their powers were lost they would find the Wild Force ones. There mission would be to imprison the Orgs and restore the future. To save the present from destruction.