Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   We need a Space Movie Next (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7867)

Space Hero 05/08/17 10:19 AM

We need a Space Movie Next

pThe mild performance of the new movie shows this was a mistake to start with MMPR. To save the franchise they need to take a break from MMPR and do a Space Movie.

Gosei Gold 05/08/17 10:21 AM

Re: We need a Space Movie Nexr

I think they are better off just making the sequel the best it can be. But stick with MMPR.

PRangerX 05/08/17 10:29 AM

Re: We need a Space Movie Next

I would love to see a Space Movie. But the movies performance shows that the franchise isn't ready for an expanded universe. Right now the focus needs to be on making a possibly sequel work. And they need to stick with MMPR.

Hexagon Ranger 05/08/17 06:59 PM

That would be pretty cool. But the MMPR franchise should be good enough for now..

Super Troopers 05/08/17 08:16 PM

The idea of Power Rangers as a Space Adventure does sound interesting.

Space Seasons 05/10/17 11:14 AM

A Space Movie is a no brainer at this point.

No Space Spandex 05/10/17 11:17 AM

No absolutely not! This is the last thing they should do. They should stick with MMPR and make the movies more like the show.

Goldar's Revenge 05/10/17 11:19 AM

Space only really works as a sequel to MMPR-Turbo. It won't have the same Impact if you do it now. Plus MMPR is what pop culture thinks of when they think Power Rangers.

Horror Ranger 05/10/17 11:20 AM

Thats why they have to make the movies dark and mature. So new fans will watch. Add in some horror and your really talking.

KimandTommy 05/10/17 11:22 AM

I didn't like In Space that much because all my favorites were gone. They had Zordon but killed him off. Even Alpha wasn't the original Alpha. Although his personality was better than in Turbo.