Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   MMPR Movie should be a reunion movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6756)

Sentai Guy 05/24/15 04:52 PM

MMPR Movie should be a reunion movie

I think they should bring back the original cast instead of doing a reboot. Have it be a reunion movie. It could still be written as a blockbuster. Trang being deceased does complicate things but.....You could either come up with a reason to use Karan Ashley or recast Trini.

MattEmily 05/24/15 05:44 PM

Re: MMPR Movie should be a reunion movie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Guy (Post 54799)
I think they should bring back the original cast instead of doing a reboot. Have it be a reunion movie. It could still be written as a blockbuster. Trang being deceased does complicate things but.....You could either come up with a reason to use Karan Ashley or recast Trini.

I agree I would prefer to have it be like a sequel so that we can see what the previous Mighty Morphin Power Rangers have been up to and they can always use Karan in place of Thuy due to Thuy's death since recasting Trini would be a bad move.

Gosei Gold 05/24/15 09:31 PM

What about using Audri?

Itzy Bitzy Carter 05/24/15 09:33 PM

I think they are just going to reboot and really recast the characters. The movies will be separate from the series.

Massive Ego 05/24/15 09:36 PM

They should buy Power/Rangers and the producer and director to make a full length movie. Then you can do a sequel where Tommy recruits a new team of Rangers to take down the Machine Empire.

No Green Spandex 05/24/15 09:37 PM

Sure right after they hire Amit to do a feature film version of "Scorpion Rain".