Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Power Rangers Online main site? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1690)

DarkOne 12/27/02 07:42 AM

Power Rangers Online main site?

I've been out of the loop of things for a while, and i was wondering what happened to the main site? did the site change? if so whats the new link.

ForeverBlue 12/27/02 06:33 PM

The admin of this board closed down his site back in around July or August 2001 and was never to be re opened again. The admin finally came back to this board in a new name back in summer 2002 saying that he was going to re open the site again but he vanished again and never returned again the 2nd time.

The main reason why he has havent been to his board (this board) because he's been extremely busy with a job or maybe 2, and also in an busy relationship and busy life. That will give you an idea that he will never come back at all ever and there is no way for this board to be maintained without him.

MiChaos 12/28/02 08:54 PM

Main Site

Was that Mikey who returned, though. I remain unconvinced.

CobraMorph20 11/15/03 02:16 AM

Re: Main Site

If he is never comin back, why is this site still active? what a waste of money.