Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hello...I'm Mel (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2137)

greywolf 02/01/07 03:30 AM

Yeah we should spread the word to the other members.

Even though I haven't heard from her in a while I am on another forum with Kari. I will try to remember to send her a PM about it.

kiraford5 02/02/07 07:58 PM

i havent talked to almost anyone since the boards switched over too like Power Ranger Online i think its called.

Sweetened Angel 02/02/07 08:45 PM

yeah it power ranger online that prangerx's forum. i don't want go there because of
some people are mean. i like prangerx because he very nice person. i am here it safe. :)

The Eye of Isis 02/02/07 08:45 PM

Yes, if you click on the link to Lahana Forums on Wikipedia. It redirects you to the "Power Rangers Online" board. That may be why people don't know we are still here. :(

.:Isis:.

RavenX 02/02/07 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferc
yeah it power ranger online that prangerx's forum. i don't want go there because of
some people are mean. i like prangerx because he very nice person. i am here it safe. :)

So that's his Forum huh? Thanks for the tip Jen. I should go there to talk to him. :)

Sweetened Angel 02/02/07 08:55 PM

you welcome :)

RavenX 02/02/07 09:02 PM

Whoa! :shock: I'm already a member there. My login for this site works there. PRangerX transfered the data or something. But, I remain loyal tp this place. Razi we need to go tell him this place is still alive and kickin! :P

~RaVeN~

kiraford5 02/02/07 09:13 PM

yup, he did transfer the data.

its just not the same as being on here!

RavenX 02/02/07 09:22 PM

I'm with you there Mel! :) I sent him a message saying this place is still alive. And we are rebuilding. Hope he aids us.

~RaVeN~

kiraford5 02/02/07 09:27 PM

i hope so too, hopefully, he'll make an announcement on that board and they'll come on back!