Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   logging in (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1926)

Anonymous 01/29/06 07:49 PM

logging in

hi it's me sasuke-kun, i can't seem to log in......it's really weird can someone help me? i enter the correct password but it still won't let me login :cry: so i decided to create a new account but still it won't let me login :cry:

please help

thanks

Sweetened Angel 01/29/06 07:54 PM

ok, you can send pm to prangerx for change your username. i just find out
that only admin can change anyone username.

ask prangerx so she/he can fix it.

PRangerX 01/30/06 12:29 AM

Re: logging in

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
hi it's me sasuke-kun, i can't seem to log in......it's really weird can someone help me? i enter the correct password but it still won't let me login :cry: so i decided to create a new account but still it won't let me login :cry:

please help

thanks

Humm...your name is listed in the database. Try logging in on a different browser. I could try changing your password. Email me a new one at tuxedodragon@aol.com

PRangerX 01/30/06 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferc
ok, you can send pm to prangerx for change your username. i just find out
that only admin can change anyone username.

ask prangerx so she/he can fix it.

I'm a he.

Sweetened Angel 01/30/06 12:38 AM

I'm a he.[/quote]

oh thank for tell me.

sasuke-kun 02/02/06 04:16 AM

thanks everyone for the BIG help :D your help with the browser change worked PRangerX,

thanks alot once again :)

PRangerX 02/03/06 12:23 AM

I am glad it worked. Welcome Back.

Anonymous 02/03/06 12:32 PM

Crap

I can't sign in!
It says i'm logged in at the bottom but its not in the top its weird. Sometime it varies with computers but if it gives me a trouble on my laptop *I'll check Monday since I have to work this weekend/today ^_^*

02/03/06 06:04 PM

Re: Crap

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenofKirommy aka TDO
I can't sign in!
It says i'm logged in at the bottom but its not in the top its weird. Sometime it varies with computers but if it gives me a trouble on my laptop *I'll check Monday since I have to work this weekend/today ^_^*

I had that problem on the old forum. Have you tried to log in with the link at the top. If so then I am all out of ideas.

Razi 02/03/06 09:36 PM

Yeah me too. I had to log in at the top twice in order to be logged in and it usually worked after that. I tried using the "Keep me logged in" button so I would be automatically logged in (cause I'm lazy and would foret to log in) but even that didn't work. I gave it some time. Now it works.

-Razi