Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers XVI 2010 (Year 18) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2785)

Sakura3 08/08/08 04:05 PM

Power Rangers XVI 2010 (Year 18)

Since Toei is releasing one more Ranger show (#33 in February 2009) do you guys think that we'll continue to see it Live Action after RPM? Or do you guys think Disney will scrap it?

What do you guys think?

2010 Live Action (Season 18)

Or

2010 Anime (New Project)

Let's vote.

I'd go for Live Action myself.

Harlan Phoenix 08/08/08 04:26 PM

It wouldn't be "anime" even if it was animated.

PRangerX 08/08/08 06:33 PM

I vote live action, if they wanted to go through with animation they probably would have already. But you never know I guess.

masked rider fearon 08/08/08 11:27 PM

I would like to see power rangers go animated , I would also like to see an offshoot comic series based on the animated series as if this would ever happen through
I would like to see it, I am thinking a animated series done sort like voltron
but I am probably wrong.

DarkRanger99 08/08/08 11:35 PM

The only way to sucessfully produce an animated PR is to air it along side live action PR. But from what I've read on that new article about Disney XD, My bet is that Live action isn't going anywhere soon.

masked rider fearon 08/09/08 03:00 AM

Am i sensing that some people are starting to agree with what I said before about power rangers becoming an animated series ( or anime)
I am not saying that this could happen just speculation at this point
the an animated version does not have to run along with the live action
series, in an animated series there is a lot are stuff that can not be done with live action for instance the mega zords won't look like giant toys.

but this is just what I think and we still have to wait after R.P.M.
there is still a chance that power rangers will continue but maybe with another company but problemly still continue

PRangerX 08/09/08 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masked rider fearon (Post 32361)
Am i sensing that some people are starting to agree with what I said before about power rangers becoming an animated series ( or anime)
I am not saying that this could happen just speculation at this point
the an animated version does not have to run along with the live action
series, in an animated series there is a lot are stuff that can not be done with live action for instance the mega zords won't look like giant toys.

but this is just what I think and we still have to wait after R.P.M.
there is still a chance that power rangers will continue but maybe with another company but problemly still continue

If Power Rangers continues it will be with Disney. They aren't going to sell the franchise.

Harlan Phoenix 08/09/08 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masked rider fearon (Post 32361)

Okay, seriously.

How would it possibly be a production that would be put under the label of anime? Please, tell me. Because if I hear one more person say that...

masked rider fearon 08/10/08 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlan Phoenix (Post 32365)
Okay, seriously.

How would it possibly be a production that would be put under the label of anime? Please, tell me. Because if I hear one more person say that...

you will what ban me ,
honestly don't I have a right to express my opinions on this forum website
sure it maybe not be an anime or even any type of animated series ( there you feel better now )
we will not know until after R.P.M what I said was just a guess
but like always I could be wrong I am just guessing but so is everyone else at this point.

PRangerX 08/10/08 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masked rider fearon (Post 32366)
you will what ban me ,
sure it maybe not be an anime or even any type of animated series ( there you feel better now )
we will not know until after R.P.M what I said was just a guess
but like always I could be wrong I am just guessing but so is everyone else at this point.

Pheonix isn't a mod. So he couldn't ban you . But anyway, you're right you have the right to express you're opinion. If we couldn't express our opinions we'd have nothing to talk about. :)

Kamen Rider 08/10/08 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango (Post 32350)
Since Toei is releasing one more Ranger show (#33 in February 2009) do you guys think that we'll continue to see it Live Action after RPM? Or do you guys think Disney will scrap it?

What do you guys think?

2010 Live Action (Season 18)

Or

2010 Anime (New Project)

Let's vote.

I'd go for Live Action myself.

Argh. It's too early for that, plus it's not 2009 yet.

Idiot.

masked rider fearon 08/11/08 02:13 AM

we should just see what happens,
if disney scraps power rangers I think another company would get
and continue on but we should just wait until after the next series to see what happens

red timeforce ranger 08/11/08 02:23 AM

I Pick Live Action For Pr Series

Harlan Phoenix 08/11/08 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masked rider fearon (Post 32366)
you will what ban me ,

Thanks for missing my point.

The point was that I'm getting tired of people talking about a Power Rangers "anime" when the likelihood of any animated Power Rangers project being done in Japan is zilch.

masked rider fearon 08/12/08 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlan Phoenix (Post 32378)
Thanks for missing my point.

The point was that I'm getting tired of people talking about a Power Rangers "anime" when the likelihood of any animated Power Rangers project being done in Japan is zilch.

and what I was talking about was a super sentai 'anime'
but use american actors to voice over the series,
also they could have a comic or something
that could link from in the new characters in the series.

I do apologize for any or all inconvenience I have made for you
please accept my apologize

Sakura3 08/13/08 12:05 AM

Well I'd say we're on taget because if RPM does well this year in 2009 there's a chance we'll see another one but I'm going to see how our luck holds after RPM.

masked rider fearon 08/13/08 02:43 AM

precisely we should just wait until after R.P.M.
anything could happen after the nest series we won't know until then

Kamen Rider 08/13/08 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango (Post 32385)
Well I'd say we're on taget because if RPM does well this year in 2009 there's a chance we'll see another one but I'm going to see how our luck holds after RPM.

I said....

It's too early for that and it's not 2009 yet!!

masked rider fearon 08/14/08 02:09 AM

agreed ,
who knows what will happen after the next series

red timeforce ranger 10/20/08 04:11 PM

pr 2010 will be base on 2009 's shikenger or pr2010 rumor name be roin warriors

Sakura3 12/28/08 08:55 AM

I've seen the look for the Morphed Rangers for 2010. Also the new Morphers. My only thing is I wonder if Disney will scrap the swords because of the western thing we do for Power Rangers. Remember we got the glasses in the U.S. Jungle Fury in 2008. I don't think it's early yet because once January or so hits we should start getting a look at the 2010 Zords. The scans are already coming out. If Power Rangers goes for 3 more after Race Performance Machines , Power Rangers XVIII will mark the big 2-0 for the USA. That would be sweet. I heard Disney had renewed to 2013.

DarkRanger99 12/29/08 08:36 PM

Well, they used the Rhino Morpher which turned out to be a big sword. So why wouldn't they use the swords in 2010? I think Power Rangers isn't going anywhere for a long time.

Sakura3 01/01/09 08:23 AM

Well that's good because I want to see it after Race Performance Machines. Is it just me or have these been geting awesome laely?

masked rider fearon 01/02/09 06:39 PM

the show or the morphs,
the series seem to be getting more epic from dino thunder onwards
or maybe that is just me

Sakura3 01/11/09 05:53 PM

I've seen every episode since Lost Galaxy and put it this way - The Disney shows keep getting better all the time.