Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   a big reunion battle season/movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1207)

Phantom/Ranger 08/11/06 08:43 AM

If there going to finish power rangers.

They sould do a big reunion battle malagore/ dark specter he returns bigger more power full. It calls for every ranger there is from every season. Everyone from 1st season to this new season.

Like a bigger better virson of wf forever red. But a movie or a season.
plz say if u got a better idea of that.

ok not every single person will be on it. everyone who can and will.
anyone argrees

Kamen Rider Decade 08/11/06 08:57 AM

Don't double post moron. This thread is identicle to this: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Power_Rangers_O...p?showtopic=523

Phantom/Ranger 08/11/06 09:20 AM

Its cause i copyed it. most of it

Kamen Rider Decade 08/11/06 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 09:20 AM
Its cause i copyed it. most of it
That is double posting you fucking moron. DO NOT EVER DOUBLE POST. RETARDED COCK SUCKING DIP SHIT.

Phantom/Ranger 08/11/06 06:08 PM

Why cheetmus why
couse you say so

get lost cheetmus

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/11/06 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 10:08 PM
get lost cheetmus
Why don't you go away!!!, And they can't do this, JDF says he won't be on PR again, John Tui has 2 characters, Austin St. John does'nt want to be on again, Steve Cardenas is a Drunk, Thuy Trang is Dead, David Yost does'nt want to be on the show again either, Amy Jo Johnson does'nt even like to Acknowledge she was on Power Rangers in the first place and most of the Rangers before LG were the same people from the last season, So there would be no Kim, Jason, Rocky, Trini, Billy, Tommy, Zeo (Except for Tanya), Turbo (Except for Justin) and no Doggie or if there is a Doggie no Daggeron

Phantom/Ranger 08/11/06 06:46 PM

i did say not everyone will be on it

Quote:

ok not every single person will be on it. everyone who can and will.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/11/06 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 06:08 PM
Why cheetmus why
couse you say so

get lost cheetmus

Because that is the way forums work you fucked up ass squirrel.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/11/06 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Aug 11 2006, 11:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Aug 11 2006, 11:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower@Aug 11 2006, 06:08 PM
Why cheetmus why
couse you say so

get lost cheetmus

Because that is the way forums work you fucked up ass squirrel. [/b][/quote]
Thank you,
shadowrangerpower.
http://www.rangergallery.com/cpg143/...0229/Funny.jpg

Phantom/Ranger 08/12/06 10:23 AM

what you two run the show here do you.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/12/06 09:52 PM

Well it takes more than 3 brain cells to know it can't be done, and those 3 beat your 1, And I have WAY More cells than that

Kamen Rider Decade 08/12/06 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 12 2006, 10:23 AM
what you two run the show here do you.
I am the only active staff member here. X is rarely around anymore.

Phantom/Ranger 08/13/06 07:20 AM

it can be done man.
if they make it right.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/13/06 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 13 2006, 07:20 AM
it can be done man.
if they make it right.

It can be done regardless if they do it right or not and even then it is a matter of opinion. But you asked if we wanted it done as you described, I don't want to see anyone from NS on in it.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/13/06 11:44 AM

IT CAN'T BE DONE. The actors are either Don't want to do it, Will NEVER Be on PR again or are Dead (That last one takes out Trini), Plus all the rangers from In Space and sooner are from the season before, Plus John Tui played 2 characters

Phantom/Ranger 08/14/06 06:24 AM

Your a staff member of this site cheet ha no wonder this site sucks
heardly a good site no one is on here wonder why?

and bet rider licking ur arse so he can be a staff member or a special members thing.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/14/06 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:24 AM
Your a staff member of this site cheet ha no wonder this site sucks
heardly a good site no one is on here wonder why?

and bet rider licking ur arse so he can be a staff member or a special members thing.

No one is hardly on here cause the vast majority of the world is made up of morons and I treat morons like they want to be treated, and that is like shit. You have no right to respect, no right to common courtesy, etc etc. If you want that then get an education, grow up, and stop sucking on your mamma's teet.

As for Rider, he's wasting his time if he is.

Phantom/Ranger 08/14/06 06:47 AM

hardly a attitude you want if you people to like you
or have a good site cheet

Kamen Rider Decade 08/14/06 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:47 AM
hardly a attitude you want if you people to like you
or have a good site cheet

What makes you think you are qualified to even guess as to what I want.

I don't give a rat's ass if people like me or not. If they don't that is because they're malfunctioning and that is why I treat them like crap which is why they don't like me.

As for a good site, this isn't a site it is a board, moron.

Phantom/Ranger 08/14/06 06:58 AM

its your life

Kamen Rider Decade 08/14/06 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 06:58 AM
its your life
Finally something intelligent from you written unintelligently. It's a very very very tiny start.

Phantom/Ranger 08/14/06 07:14 AM

CHEETAMUS_PRIMAL

TAKE MY ADVISE SORT YOUR PROBLAMS TAKE A BREAK FROM WATCHING POWER RANGERS AND OTHER KIDS SHOWS YOUR MIGHT BE WATCHING,
THINK YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO DO GROWN UP STUFF INSTEAD FOCOUS MORE ON YOUR JOBs or family whatever.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/14/06 11:58 AM

Moron there is no underscore in my name.

Your advice is about as useful as a dead cat. Take it yourself. My life is just fine the way it is.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/14/06 02:53 PM

Well ShadowRangerPower, Why don't you take your own advice and take some english lessons,
Quote:

and bet rider licking ur arse so he can be a staff member or a special members thing
No I'm not, I hate you, its that simple, you must be thinking of yourself

PuRpLeHaZe 09/01/06 10:39 PM

ok i doubt it'll happen nd im not gunna restate wat they both sed but why does everyone hate shadowranger? hes not the brightest but so wat if he doesn't use proper grammer. it doesn't really matter. its the thought (if he even thinks im not too sure) that counts. also, i feel kinda bad for the dumbass. the only person who comes to his aid is probably himself under a different name rita. he always refers to the classic power rangers it cant be pure coincedence that his only aid is a person under the name of the original power rangers enemy. so why do u guys hate him?

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/02/06 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PuRpLeHaZe@Sep 2 2006, 02:39 AM
ok i doubt it'll happen nd im not gunna restate wat they both sed but why does everyone hate shadowranger? hes not the brightest but so wat if he doesn't use proper grammer. it doesn't really matter. its the thought (if he even thinks im not too sure) that counts. also, i feel kinda bad for the dumbass. the only person who comes to his aid is probably himself under a different name rita. he always refers to the classic power rangers it cant be pure coincedence that his only aid is a person under the name of the original power rangers enemy. so why do u guys hate him?
Nive Try, We know its you

PRangerX 09/02/06 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rider_Leangle+Sep 2 2006, 06:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rider_Leangle @ Sep 2 2006, 06:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PuRpLeHaZe@Sep 2 2006, 02:39 AM
Nive Try, We know its you [/b][/quote]
Actually he has a differnt ip and email address than Shadow. So he seems to be legit. I am going to close this thread.