Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Movie Kimberly Turn (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7842)

Kimmy Repulsa 04/12/17 11:47 AM

Movie Kimberly Turn

I was wondering if people though Movie Kim is going to eventually go bad and become Kimmy Repulsa?

Ninja Kat 04/12/17 11:48 AM

Re: Movie Kimberly Turn

You could have Kat replace her if she does go bad.

Gosei Great 04/12/17 11:49 AM

If anyone goes bad its going to be Trini..Since she was the one compared to Rita.

Yellow Fan Forever 04/12/17 11:51 AM

Trini seems the most vulnerable. But I think she became stronger in the end. The new Kimberly doesn't seem like a bad person either.

APieceOfTheZeo 04/12/17 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow Fan Forever (Post 65570)
Trini seems the most vulnerable. But I think she became stronger in the end. The new Kimberly doesn't seem like a bad person either.

If Kim turns, Trini defects, or any Power Ranger from this beautiful 2017 film ever goes bad, then all hell breaks loose. The sanctity of this superhero reboot crashes and burns.

I think one of the greatest reasons why non-fans found this movie to be crazy refreshing was how it proved to be quite deep and different from the metallic mess that they saw with other superhero movies assailing our theaters for nearly twenty (tired) years.

Power Rangers cannot afford to sink to the level of infighting, betrayal and treachery we have grown weary of seeing in those overhyped, oversize budget, over-the-top 'blockbuster' films.

Power Rangers Forever 04/12/17 07:51 PM

I don't think any of the movie Rangers are going bad. Beyond Tommy starting out evil. We already have a fallen Ranger in Rita anyway.

Dai Shi 04/13/17 08:46 PM

Kimberly was remorseful of her mistake. She is not a bad person.

Uncle Steve 04/14/17 11:18 PM

Kimberly seems like she will become more confident on the good side. She is not developing backwards..

Lion Tamer Org 04/18/17 02:03 PM

Kimberly wasn't very likeable here but I don't think is meant to become a villian.

KimandTommy 04/19/17 11:20 AM

Sadly I think this version of Kimberly is going to be evil like Kat.