Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   All Power Rangers in the same universe? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5275)

DanKnight1221 05/28/17 08:39 PM

Re: All Power Rangers in the same universe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 66249)
glad you're not in charge since I prefer all seasons to be in the same universe.

I would think that Power Rangers Megaforce made it pretty clear everything but RPM was in the same universe.

MattEmily 05/29/17 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanKnight1221 (Post 66251)
I would think that Power Rangers Megaforce made it pretty clear everything but RPM was in the same universe.

exactly I mean here's what we know so far.

MMPR-Space - all had Zordon in it.
Galaxy = Bulk, Professor, Astro Megaship and DECA which were all in Space.
Lightspeed = no connection to the past except for its teamup but Galaxy travels from Mirinoi to Mariner Bay so this is in the same universe.
Time Force = Lightspeed travels to Silver Hills by transportation so same universe.
Wild Force = Turtle Cove is far away from NASADA but still close enough to get to by car so same universe.
Ninja Storm = only Triforia (Trey's home planet) was mentioned during the season BUT only its teamup with Dino Thunder it's confirmed they're nearby one another in the same universe.
Dino Thunder = confirmed to be in the same universe as Ninja Storm due to their teamup.
S.P.D = same universe since they have records of the Dino Thunder Rangers and they use some old hardware that Ethan had developed.
Mystic Force = Rita Repulsa and Piggy so same universe.
Overdrive = Fire Heart and the Retro Rangers so same universe.
Jungle Fury = no clear evidence right away until Megaforce but same universe.
RPM = there was no clear evidence until its teamup with Samurai in which it was revealed that it was in another dimension.
Samurai = same universe because of Bulk and Skull.
Megaforce = same universe because of Zordon being Gosei's Mentor.
Dino Charge = not the same universe because dinosaurs didn't become extinct
Ninja Steel = no clear evidence at this point in time.

Green With Envy 05/29/17 12:02 PM

Its pretty clear MMPR-JF are the same universe.

DanKnight1221 06/04/17 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green With Envy (Post 66253)
Its pretty clear MMPR-JF are the same universe.

Seems like Dino Charge is the only one questionable due to Dinosaurs not becoming extinct. Although while I haven't watched it, that would seem like more evidence of a continuity error.

As for everything else, The Legendary battle makes it clear all past seasons at least up to Megaforce are clearly in the same universe save RPM. But I think they all are supposed to be, the Dinosaur thing I think is more of a continuity error than any evidence it is set in another universe.

And Ninja Steele apparently has past Rangers appearing according to rumors, so if that is true then betting it will be the same universe.

Mega Mission 06/05/17 12:45 PM

I would say RPM and Dino Charge are the only seasons in their own universes.