Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did the Space Rangers need to return to Earth? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7611)

PRangerX 12/04/16 03:39 PM

Why did the Space Rangers need to return to Earth?

In the Space/Galaxy team up Andros mentions that they have to get back to Earth. It is seemingly so important that it convinces Cassie that she needs to go back, instead of fill in for Kendrix. What was the reason for this?

A Gia To Remember 12/04/16 08:47 PM

Re: Why did the Space Rangers need to return to Earth?

I think it was just an excuse for Cassie not to stay .

Astro Delta 12/04/16 08:48 PM

They were covering for the fact that Cassie wasn't staying as planned.

Ranger Master 12/04/16 09:16 PM

I mentioned this in the lightspeed powers thread....LG is actually a future AU. The Space Rangers got there through a wormhole that the LG Rangers later use to team up with lightspeed. Because events of the LGU matches the timeline of the PRU up until that point, the Space Rangers couldn't taKe the chance that they wouldn't still be needed in the PRU. LGU history after Zordon's Wave probably indicated the Space Rangers would be needed.

Cassie Turbo 12/04/16 09:27 PM

I really wish Cassie stayed as planned and became LG Pink. She would have been a welcome addition to the season.

Ginger Snap 12/04/16 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Master (Post 60880)
I mentioned this in the lightspeed powers thread....LG is actually a future AU. The Space Rangers got there through a wormhole that the LG Rangers later use to team up with lightspeed. Because events of the LGU matches the timeline of the PRU up until that point, the Space Rangers couldn't taKe the chance that they wouldn't still be needed in the PRU. LGU history after Zordon's Wave probably indicated the Space Rangers would be needed.

Wow ...what an amazing theory!

Massive Ego 12/04/16 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger Snap (Post 60891)
Wow ...what an amazing theory!

For a fan fic..We have a lot of fan fic writers on this board. Problem is they post on general discussion.

Space Seasons 12/04/16 09:46 PM

They obviously had some big mission. I don't think we will ever know for sure. Unless some behind the scenes idea comes out. It was really just to come up with a good reason for the Rangers to have to leave the Galaxy Rangers..Even with them losing a teammate.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/04/16 09:51 PM

The galaxy was still in turmoil after Zordon's Waves. Things were so unstable on both sides tbst Earth was in grave danger. So the Space Rangers couldn't stay long and. had to return to Earth.

Green Spandex Supreme 12/05/16 12:11 AM

I think they just couldn't leave the Earth unguarded. I don't buy the parallel universe theory.