Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How could Antonio become a Ranger on his own? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6541)

Sensei Ranger 03/06/15 11:36 AM

How could Antonio become a Ranger on his own?

All he had was a zord and a hacked cell phone? How did he figure out how to make his own ranger powers?

Gosei Great 03/06/15 04:43 PM

Re: How could Antonio become a Ranger on his own?

The Zord helped him. It obviously chose him after Antonio proved his worth as a Samurai. Antonio drew the power of his zord to become a Ranger.

Superstatler 03/06/15 04:45 PM

It was just a product of bad writing. Antonio becomes a Ranger simply because the plot calls for it. They didn't care that it made no sense. It was just another example of why you don't do a pr season without a writing staff.

Phantom Stranger 03/06/15 04:47 PM

I would have had Deker become human and become Gold Ranger. His Nighlok half could have lived on to torment the Rangers.

MattEmily 03/06/15 09:19 PM

It's an interesting question that's for sure but it was mentioned that Antonio was able to figure things out by studying the Octozord so I guess by studying the zord and researching it he was able to hack his cell phone to tap into the Morphin' Grid so that he could morph into a Power Ranger.

A lot of things in Power Rangers don't make a lot of sense anyway.

1. Who made the Shogunzords?
2. Why were the Shogunzords frozen on that planet?
3. What happened to the 4 Zyu2 monsters that helped out Rito in destroying the Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord Warrior Mode?
4. What happened to Incisorator?
5. What happened to Scorpina?
6. What happened to Lokar?
7. What happened to Baboo?
8. What happened to Mama D?
9. What did King Aradon look like?
10. How did Trey get the Super Zeo Gems?
11. Did Trey reclaim the Warrior Wheel and Pyramidas once his powers were restored?
12. What became of Auric and his key?
13. Why were only Rita, Zedd, Divatox and Astronema purified?
14. What happened to Impostra?
15. How come Carter couldn't access the powers of the Titanium Ranger?
16. How come Captain Logan had no clue where the Shadow Winger came from but was reporting to Alex like Alex was his Boss?
17. Why wasn't Z or Syd promoted when both Sky and Bridge were promoted after Jack had decided to retire?
18. Did Udonna become a sorceress again because of reclaiming her Snow Staff?
19. What happened to Sharkjaw?
20. Did Gosei and Tensou go back to sleep now that The Armada threat is over with?

Astronema 03/06/15 10:24 PM

I would say Astronema was purified because she had already turned good and only went back to being evil because of the cyber implants that were forced on her.

VR Master 03/06/15 10:26 PM

Antonio was the underdog. He had no formal pedigree or formal training like the others. Yet he was able to train himself, master his zord, and access the grid to become Gold Ranger. He was an over achiever. The guy willed himself to be a Samurai and a Ranger.

Phantom Stranger 03/06/15 10:27 PM

I found it funny how he had that big debut and almost beat a monster by himself. Yet there are still worried the next episode about him getting hurt. Ji and Jayden even make him give up his morpher at first. Which is just silly because Antonio already proved himself.

Delta Black 03/06/15 10:28 PM

Kevin was especially annoying with how he kept ragging on Antonio for not being a true Samurai in the beginning. It was pretty clear Antonio was good enough to be a Samurai. The elitism here was just plan silly.

Usagi Reborn 03/06/15 10:30 PM

I don't know what it is with Blue Rangers lately. We have annoying Blue Rangers like Theo and Kevin. I can't count Kai because that was years and multiple production regimes ago. At least Koda is humble and down to Earth.