Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Transported into Power Rangers Season/Universe (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6323)

MattEmily 01/23/15 08:59 PM

Transported into Power Rangers Season/Universe

I came across a question that was similar to this elsewhere (GameFAQS to be exact) so I was wondering... if you were transported into one of their seasons or worlds then which one would you pick? and you can only pick one... but on top of that option you can also pick the kind of character that you would be regardless of whether it's a new character or it's one of the existing characters.

MMPR Forever 01/23/15 09:34 PM

Re: Transported into Power Rangers Season/Universe

MMPR season 1. I'd be the cool Sixth Ranger like Tommy. I'd piolet the Dragonzord. I wouldn't let Rita use the Green Candle on me.

Captain Codfish 01/23/15 09:39 PM

Power Rangers In Space by a long shot. Exploring outer space would be awesome. Especially in the PRU. I'd be the Space Gold Ranger. The Delta Megazord would be my main zord. Given to me by my good buddy Andros.

Kilobyte 01/23/15 09:41 PM

Ninja Storm. It would be fun to be a student at the Wind Acadamy. After the students are.freed of course.

Turbo Guy 01/23/15 09:44 PM

Turbo. The Rangers looked like they were having so much fun. Even the villains. They looked like they were having even more fun. Which is why I would like to be one of the villains. Maybe Divatox would let me touch my hand. Zordon would probably purify me in a years time anyway.

Zabitan 01/23/15 09:50 PM

Lost Galaxy I would want to be a bad ass sixth Ranger but I'd probably be the comic relief.

MattEmily 01/23/15 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 51232)
MMPR season 1. I'd be the cool Sixth Ranger like Tommy. I'd piolet the Dragonzord. I wouldn't let Rita use the Green Candle on me.

you wouldn't have a choice in the matter if you were Tommy. He had no clue about any wax that he touched even though he did touch it when he was under Rita's spell.

Destiny Defeated 01/24/15 11:49 AM

I would be a Time Force Officer and travel in time. How fun would that be? Maybe they'd en give me a morpher to use. Never know when a crazy mutant will escape and try to alter history.

Starlight Starbrite 01/24/15 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 51233)
Power Rangers In Space by a long shot. Exploring outer space would be awesome. Especially in the PRU. I'd be the Space Gold Ranger. The Delta Megazord would be my main zord. Given to me by my good buddy Andros.

My idea is similar. I would be a crewmember on Terra Venture and explore the universe that way. I would be a GSA officer. Just as long as I didn't have to work for Kai. Stanton would be a commanding officer I would like to have though. Mike would be cool too.

Superhero Galaxy 01/26/15 03:40 PM

I think it would be fun to be Bulk or Skull, they seemed to have the most fun sometimes.

The Ghost Ranger 01/26/15 07:43 PM

Space Ranger definetly. To be able to explore space and planets we havent even mapped yet? Yes, please. I'd probably be the Blue Ranger, since I always wanted to be one growing up.

PsychoGreen 02/03/15 01:52 PM

Power Rangers Turbo. Just to assassinate Justin.

Nah, I can agree with wanting to be part of the In Space crew. Maybe with some rosters changes/swaps though, like the original Alpha, and TJ as red and Andros blue.

Lightspeed Zeo 02/05/15 11:53 AM

Lightspeed Rescue for sure. It would be awesome to go to the Aqua Base and be a Lightspeed Ranger. I'd love to explore Mariner Bay too.

RangerGirl94 02/16/15 02:19 AM

This is hard lol I guess I'd have to pick Lightspeed Rescue too. That Aqua Base is pretty dang sweet. And I love the SuperTrain Megazord.

MattEmily 12/04/17 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerGirl94 (Post 51987)
This is hard lol I guess I'd have to pick Lightspeed Rescue too. That Aqua Base is pretty **** sweet. And I love the SuperTrain Megazord.

yea it is hard it's hard for me too since I would probably go with Mighty Morphin Season 2 due to Saba and the Tigerzord or Lightspeed because of how awesome the base and Supertrain Megazord both are then again I could opt to go into SPD since the Delta Command Megazord was also an awesome Megazord.

Miki1988 12/05/17 11:16 AM

I'd love to be transported into Time Force. A crime happens in 2001 and a member of one of the previous Ranger teams is accused of a murder. Wes and Eric are assigned to investigate by the police and the rest of the TF Rangers and soon find out that it's all a part of the plot to overthrow the Timo Force Rangers in 2001 by a corrupted Capitan Logan back in the year 3000. In the end, he is suspended and arrested by a new mystery Capitan once Wes and Eric succeed into clearing the accused Power Ranger of all responsibility for it. Then the mystery Capitan walks up to me and we have a dialogue about the case and he thanks me for getting the right doctors and saving his life in a masked voice. Afterwards, he leaves to solve other cases, ending the episode arc. This leads in into the reveal of Alex being the new boss of Time Force when he comes back to 2001 and that episode arc taking place as is.

Massive Ego 12/05/17 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki1988 (Post 69869)
I'd love to be transported into Time Force. A crime happens in 2001 and a member of one of the previous Ranger teams is accused of a murder. Wes and Eric are assigned to investigate by the police and the rest of the TF Rangers and soon find out that it's all a part of the plot to overthrow the Timo Force Rangers in 2001 by a corrupted Capitan Logan back in the year 3000. In the end, he is suspended and arrested by a new mystery Capitan once Wes and Eric succeed into clearing the accused Power Ranger of all responsibility for it. Then the mystery Capitan walks up to me and we have a dialogue about the case and he thanks me for getting the right doctors and saving his life in a masked voice. Afterwards, he leaves to solve other cases, ending the episode arc. This leads in into the reveal of Alex being the new boss of Time Force when he comes back to 2001 and that episode arc taking place as is.

Time Force is a good choice. If they take you back to the future you can gain tech to go to the timelines of your other favorite seasons.Of course I would stay away from the Disney (not counting Wild Force) and Neo Saban eras like the plague.

Miki1988 12/05/17 04:14 PM

Well, I would definitely stay away from Operation Overdrive's and second half of Mystic Force's season's timelines. Those are rushed and not very good.

Would not touch the Neo-Saban era stuff. I would up making even a bigger mess out of Legendary battle.

Ranger Black 12/05/17 08:02 PM

Call me crazy but I wouldn't mind going to RPM's Dimension. It would be amazing to see how the world could be rebuilt. Plus I could warn them about Venjix in the Red Morpher.

Miki1988 12/06/17 06:27 AM

I'm sure Dr. K. had to find a way to fix that problem at some point. Like new villains arriving and the RPM Rangers having to be re-grouped. Of course, even I would just love to see what would happen in Scott attempted morphing into Ranger Red with Venjix still inside his morpher.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/06/17 08:13 AM

Venjix would probably take over Scott's body and effect the whole Morphing Grid. That would have been a good plot for a real team up. This time the Samurai Rangers having to go to RPM.

Astronema 12/06/17 08:14 AM

Well we know Venjix is a computer virus that has been able to have plenty of back ups for himself. So its not out of the realm of possibility that he found a way to survive and could be a very dangerous threat.

Samurai Forever 12/06/17 08:17 AM

Didn't the Red Ranger team up confirm that Professor Cog had taking over for Venjix? Scott alreaey waw using the morpher again. Not sure why Venjix didn't escape or take control of him.

MattEmily 12/06/17 08:57 AM

no it didn't since that RPM/Samurai teamup was stated to be during the season of RPM

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/08/17 11:56 AM

It was after. Venjix came back with a Venjix, The RPM team failed to saved Corinth this time. But they defeated Venjix again. Whoever was left battled Professor Cog. Scott lost track of his team and thought they were dead. He was no doubt in shock to hear that the Samurai Rangers meant them. Also Scott lied about why he had to stayed morphed. Something happened to him that flrces him to stay morphed to live.

MattEmily 12/08/17 03:00 PM

no it wasn't the Samurai/RPM "teamup" clearly happened during the RPM season it's as clear as day.