Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Hall of Fame (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   PRO Hall of Fame Induction 2 Scheduled for Feburary 21, 2012 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3357)

PRangerX 02/27/11 10:01 AM

PRO Hall of Fame Induction 2 Scheduled for Feburary 21, 2012

The countdown debuts to our next Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. It will take place next year, Feburary 21, 2012. I hope you all will be a part of it.

This time we will induct three fandom contributors, one castmember, one crewmember, and one character.

edit: The ceremony was rescheduled to Feburary 21, 2013, and will now take place every two years instead of every year.

Kamen Rider Decade 02/27/11 07:44 PM

Re: PRO Hall of Fame Induction 2 Scheduled for Feburary 21, 2012

To many fans not enough people who make it happen.

Min 2 to 1 ratio IMO.

PRangerX 02/27/11 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade (Post 39449)
To many fans not enough people who make it happen.

Min 2 to 1 ratio IMO.

I've been getting that complaint. But the reason for that is that it was originally supposed to be a fandom hall of fame. This year I did four so I could include Mike. But next year there will be three fans. And it actually balances out. Since you have cast, crew, and character introductions, to add up to three inductions on the production side. I may have to pare things down in a few years anyway. So I don't burn through too many people. Since there aren't as many webmasters these days. Also on the show side, the Rangers sometimes don't stay long enough to be Hall of Fame Worthy.

whalesgrid 05/12/11 05:15 AM

This is really incredible I'm waiting for that time.....

PRangerX 01/27/13 10:39 AM

Well I never went through with the second ceremony. So I decided to make it every two years than ever year. Makes more sense since we won't run off names quicker. So the second ceremony will take place on Feburary 21, 2013