Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ninja Storm Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7846)

Ninja Storm Fan 04/14/17 11:02 PM

Ninja Storm Movie

We need a Ninja Storm Movie!

Uncle Steve 04/14/17 11:17 PM

Re: Ninja Storm Movie

I don't think this would do well at the box office. Even MMPR wasn't a home run.

Captain Codfish 04/15/17 07:55 AM

I'm not against it. I just don't think its very realistic right now. There trying to make MMPR work on the big screen right now. A darker version of Ninja Storm would be interesiting. Even if it is unlikely.

Saban Fan 04/15/17 07:57 AM

Ninja Storm was a Disney season. I think Saban wants to stick to his seasons. And everyone knows MMPR is his favorite.

Eradicator 04/19/17 06:28 PM

The general public doesn't know much about Ninja Storm.

Hailey Ziktor 04/20/17 06:32 PM

I would rather see a DinoThunder movie where Tommy mentors a new group of teens.

Kimberly Cares 04/20/17 06:33 PM

I think people would rather see MMPR movies. A Ninja Storm movie wouldn't have done well.

Ninja Storm Fan 04/20/17 06:39 PM

But the general public think of Ninja Storm when they think of Power Rangers. Most kids today don't even know what MMPR is. But they remember the Ninja Storm toys their parents bought them. The same is true for teens who used to watch the show.

Goldar's Revenge 04/20/17 06:43 PM

Sorry thats just not true. Ninja Storm is not part of pop culture like MMPR. No season is anyway. Ninja Storm performed well in the ratings ans toy sales but its not fondly remembered enough to support a movie. You don't see them trying to make a Star Trek Deep Space Nine Movie. And that was arguably the best written series. I can't say the same for Ninja Storm, but thats another thread. The point is Ninja Storm isn't anywhere near as popular as MMPR.

Disney Ranger 04/20/17 06:46 PM

Ninja Storm was just as great as MMPR. It was great because it was the start of PR's resurgence in the Disney Era. I think a Ninja Storm could be successful, Disney just has to be at the helm. Hopefully with Doug Sloan involved.