Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Which Old Rangers coming back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7695)

Super Cena 01/14/17 12:38 PM

Which Old Rangers coming back?

It was mentioned by MattEmily that old Rangers are coming back in Ninja Steel. Who?

Ninja Storm Fan 01/15/17 12:53 AM

Re: Which Old Rangers coming back?

I am really hopping its the Ninja Storm Rangers.

MMPR Forever 01/15/17 12:54 AM

I hope its someone from MMPR not named Kat.

KimandTommy 01/15/17 12:55 AM

I wouldn't mind if Kat came back as a villain so we can finally prove beyond a doubt that she was always evil.

Jungle Master 01/15/17 12:56 AM

I could see Jungle Fury fitting in with Ninja Steel too.

Samurai Forever 01/15/17 12:57 AM

Samurai would fit as.well. I woumd love to see that team again.

MattEmily 01/15/17 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Cena (Post 62889)
It was mentioned by MattEmily that old Rangers are coming back in Ninja Steel. Who?

it's not known who but what we do know is that there is footage in Ninninger of the Red Alien Ranger and the Red Wind Ranger if I recall correctly so if they wanted to they could use that footage if they chose to since it was actually part of their order and not a special like a teamup or movie would be.

PRangerX 01/15/17 03:14 PM

That would make sense given the Ninja Theme. Since Alien Rangers counterpart is a Kukuranger. And despite being a Alien Ranger in PR, they still seemed to have some relation to Ninja Powers. Red Wind Ranger is self explanatory.

Everyone Loves Rocky 01/15/17 03:18 PM

I hope they would shoot additional scenes with Rocky as Ninja Red Ranger. Especially since he got short changed in "Forever Red". I am sure Cardensa would love to make an appearance.

Adam White Tiger 01/15/17 03:20 PM

They should be sure to add in Adam too. Any homage to the Season 3 Ninja Rangers wouldn't be completed without the Frog Ranger. Not to mention Johnny Yong Bosche himself.